VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Iwant to let you know, guys, that I have set up a streaming channel on picarto. passing by to talk a little bit is another way of supporting me as it helps with motivation a lot!! Should have started streaming long ago.
image.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Iwant to let you know, guys, that I have set up a streaming channel on picarto. passing by to talk a little bit is another way of supporting me as it helps with motivation a lot!! Should have started streaming long ago.
View attachment 2296609
what is this protrusion she has there circled in red?
image.png

genuine question btw. I don't understand what I am looking at here.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Uh... Ok? Well. In my case I'm not that skinny and they are pretty visible. And there are other ppl who do have them too. I'm just trying my best here man.
I wasn't casting aspirations. I was implying that I am fat and everyone I know is fat, so I had no idea this is actually thing. But that I believe you that this is a thing, therefore I learned something new today.

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
cheats is here!
you'll need to unpack game archive with UnRen-ultrahack
backup (if you paranoid and cant use text editor) \game\screens.rpy
replace it. now you have several cheat buttons in lower part of the screen. you can edit them to fine-tune them to your liking.

Reactions: John__

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Well damn, I thought Fey's old model looked really good (Fey's old model is the thing that drew me to the game in the first place).

It's going to sting (letting Fey's old model go).

With that said if this stays the same good game that I've been enjoying all this time, then the dev will always get my stamp of approval. (y)

Last edited:

moseph jonstein

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Really hyped for more of this.

Sucks all the has been spent on reworking the art but oh well, atleast you're ripping that bandaid off early and you'll be able to focus more on the game from now on

moseph jonstein

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
One thing I'd recommend, make the game the game as interactive as possible, tiny things here and there add a lot, like maybe having the girls say something or make a noise if you click on different parts of them. Stuff like the clothing system you're adding seems like a great addition for player interactivity, would be cool if other characters could comment on what they are wearing.

Too many of these games are all mindless reading, and the girls just stand in their bedrooms like statues waiting to be clicked on so they can spew dialogue. Even having a few idle animations can add a huge amount of life and personality.

I'd probably go all in on the choice between domination and love. Being able to choose the MC either being a complete violent bastard or a conflicted father figure. Definitely would love to see more kinks, considering they are slaves, the choice to be rough with them would be appreciated.

Keep up the good work! Don't stress too much, you're doing great

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I feel like complete domination would be a bit against the themes the game seems to be putting forward, which is that violence leaves lasting scars on both sides and is, if not never then at least very rarely the best solution or even a good solution.

I think the girls themselves are probably going to play with different kinks too, although I wouldn't mind a brat in the mix (someone who 'misbehaves' in order to get punished), whether that's one of the existing girls unlocking a new kink or a new girl who's already into getting spanked and collared.

blackwood4444

Nov 15, 2020
Why does everyone think that they automatically get a say in this guy's project now? It's ridiculous and comes from a place of ignorance. This can only lead to the artist abandoning the project because he tried something new and tried to grow in talent which only lead to backlash. I didn't like the redraw as much either but it doesn't matter. What matters is that the project is completed in any form and the goals of the producer are reached.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
You're misinterpreting "I do not like this change" as "You must not make this change", which are not the same statement.

You're also dredging up an argument which is growing old and has largely been put to rest. Do not necromance the skeletons of old grudges.

Reactions: NicNitra
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes