VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It has training but at no point the girls will become sex crazed sluts that serve just anyone and beg for your dick at all times, no, their identities will always be important. But at some point you'll be able to take nude/sexy picture of them and make profits with it, and there might be some exhibitionism, but no other people will touch them besides yourself. There will be romance, the MC has to warm up to the girls more than the girls have to warm up to him, and it's mostly going to be 1 route, but some decisions might change the ending. I can't say more without going into heavye spoilers, but yeh, I plan to make it wholesome and very chillax. There is struggle on this game but all of them are about the character's past and trying to overcome it. The main struggle of the characters will be the struggle dealing with regret, with guilt, and with overcoming loses.
Nice, I myself have finished playing through it, and can say I really enjoyed it and is quite promising.

There is only one heavy criticism i have.... the font, it is quite hard to read at times, it isn't that it is pixelated, but that the letters aren't of a consistent size, so it kinda hurts to read after a while. Would be great if there was a choice of font or something in the settings. Like I wanted to read more dialogue but it was too difficult after a while.

If I may suggest, for a pixel font, something similar to the minecraft ingame chat font would be good imo.

Other than that I have only positivity towards the game :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Nice, I myself have finished playing through it, and can say I really enjoyed it and is quite promising.

There is only one heavy criticism i have.... the font, it is quite hard to read at times, it isn't that it is pixelated, but that the letters aren't of a consistent size, so it kinda hurts to read after a while. Would be great if there was a choice of font or something in the settings. Like I wanted to read more dialogue but it was too difficult after a while.

If I may suggest, for a pixel font, something similar to the minecraft ingame chat font would be good imo.

Other than that I have only positivity towards the game :)
Funny thing: This is the third font I have made for the game. You should have seen the others. Maybe I'll make another one eventually but working on just one takes 2 or 3 days. It's pretty intense and tiring and my skills aren't up to the task atm I think, but I'll keep practicing, each time it'll come out better. Just being honest with you, it'll probably be some time before I try to make another font.

Reactions: rrapa and bobdillan

VIOLET222

Jul 21, 2017
Funny thing: This is the third font I have made for the game. You should have seen the others. Maybe I'll make another one eventually but working on just one takes 2 or 3 days. It's pretty intense and tiring and my skills aren't up to the task atm I think, but I'll keep practicing, each time it'll come out better. Just being honest with you, it'll probably be some time before I try to make another font.
You could work on a soft-patch of adding a list of 5-common default fonts as a setting, going into a unique font will always have criticisms attached. No offence against anyone who doesnt like X font, everyone is just different.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
You could work on a soft-patch of adding a list of 5-common default fonts as a setting, going into a unique font will always have criticisms attached. No offence against anyone who doesnt like X font, everyone is just different.
We plan to add an option to enable a font that comes by default with renpy. Main idea was just to have the font on pixel art but if I understand if some people have difficulties reading it.

Reactions: Gavote

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
This was awesome! I hope development goes well

Also, why is she speaking french all the time? (non pas que ça me dérange tho:oops:)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
Android games updated daily -

• Red Heart
Reactions: marquent

Rooku

Feb 13, 2018
it's kinda funny as I have a severe hatred towards elves so I can very much relate to the MC, I want to be nice to her and take care of her like in
Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling

but at the same time my raging race hate is telling me to rip her knife ears off

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
it's kinda funny as I have a severe hatred towards elves so I can very much relate to the MC, I want to be nice to her and take care of her like in
Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling

but at the same time my raging race hate is telling me to rip her knife ears off
Wow your hatred of the elves rivals the Goblin Slayer's hatred of goblins. Maybe the dev will add an option to throw the elf girls to a brood of goblins in heat.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes