VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Anonymous15615

Aug 3, 2017
O

Ok, so, those are some bugs that were fixed and updated. Would you mind telling me which link you used? Try the mega link please friend.
I'd used the anonfile, IIRC. Were these updates not part of an edition change? I was using 0.1, which is the current version.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I'd used the anonfile, IIRC. Were these updates not part of an edition change? I was using 0.1, which is the current version.
Yeah, the thing is that we updated it pretty much the same day, we still called it 0.1 because I don't like to call it an update if it doesn't have actual new content. Also, we just provided the "mega" link. When we upload the content mods themselves add the other servers to download.

Jan 24, 2021
Yeah, the thing is that we updated it pretty much the same day, we still called it 0.1 because I don't like to call it an update if it doesn't have actual new content. Also, we just provided the "mega" link. When we upload the content mods themselves add the other servers to download.
That is the whole point of major.minor.revisions is you bump the revision whenever a change is made as it cuts down on confusion. They're numbers, practically infinite supply of them, don't be shy, bump it up! Go with revision ABC if you don't like numbers. Don't get into bad habits of same version different content as things get loopy o_O

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
That is the whole point of major.minor.revisions is you bump the revision whenever a change is made as it cuts down on confusion. They're numbers, practically infinite supply of them, don't be shy, bump it up! Go with revision ABC if you don't like numbers. Don't get into bad habits of same version different content as things get loopy o_O
I understand and I agree with you. I just didn't want players to think there was new content when there was actually none. It was a change made from one day to another and I learned the lesson.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
If any Patrons are reading this please take a minute to partake on the poll that will decide how the MC's member will be displayed. unknown.png

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Well, when this game reaches it's final phase, it's gonna be one of the best H games I ever played. The story is not rushing (for now at least), and the dialogues between the characters is well written, and the the few animation it has is pretty good.

Reactions: Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Working on the last piece of art for version 0.2 After that all is left is to write the script and put everything on Renpy. If things go well 0.2 will be out this weekend! On this image I was trying different lips. I'll go with the third one.
unknown.png

Dont matta

Jan 15, 2018
Working on the last piece of art for version 0.2 After that all is left is to write the script and put everything on Renpy. If things go well 0.2 will be out this weekend! On this image I was trying different lips. I'll go with the third one.
View attachment 1259009
Great! Though I personally prefer the second one, but it's your game, you do you bossman.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Great! Though I personally prefer the second one, but it's your game, you do you bossman.
I understand why, I also like second one slightly more, but I wanted to try to represent the lips on a different way than how I usually make em.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
0.2 UPDATE RELEASE DATE WILL BE ON 3RD OF JULY, NEXT SATURDAY.

We've been crunching for too long and it's starting to affect the work quality. What's left to add are very minor things here and there, so we'll take it easy. We plan to do smaller and quicker updates on the future to keep the game development more fluid. Thank you for playing FHFFG! I think you'll enjoy the incoming update.

Gabylef

Sep 29, 2019
0.2 UPDATE RELEASE DATE WILL BE ON 3RD OF JULY, NEXT SATURDAY.

We've been crunching for too long and it's starting to affect the work quality. What's left to add are very minor things here and there, so we'll take it easy. We plan to do smaller and quicker updates on the future to keep the game development more fluid. Thank you for playing FHFFG! I think you'll enjoy the incoming update.
Yessss, can't wait! And keep the good job man! (especially the slow pace, there's no need to rush a good game)

Reactions: Txxus and Ankoku
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes