VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you for your concern! I do plan to change the way I work in order to keep the game alive and visible, and the updates more frequent although somewhat smaller on content. And yeah, I do need this game to give more money on the long run to keep it alive. Such is life. I'll keep your words in mind.
Not just that but I think a bit of more build up with relationship and more action like take the girl to the town or having a few minor characters to interact with would make your game better in the long term and attract more supports, you can taking other trainer games on this site to use as reference sources to help with. The training event should have a bit more variants too but I think it would be best to have a few other option like hang around the house, taking bath together, playing some kind of games, some more outfit option or a shop to buy something as a reward for the girl,.... Maybe even feeding her and order her to work around the house can be a nice way to train and increase the relationship or submission point

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Txxus I dont know if youre french but every occurance of "in" and "on" should be flipped to the other ("sitting on the corner" > sitting in the corner)

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Not just that but I think a bit of more build up with relationship and more action like take the girl to the town or having a few minor characters to interact with would make your game better in the long term and attract more supports, you can taking other trainer games on this site to use as reference sources to help with. The training event should have a bit more variants too but I think it would be best to have a few other option like hang around the house, taking bath together, playing some kind of games, some more outfit option or a shop to buy something as a reward for the girl,.... Maybe even feeding her and order her to work around the house can be a nice way to train and increase the relationship or submission point
Yep. Just what we are going to do on next update. We'll implement a shop and you'll be able to buy a collar to take the girl with you to other places.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yep. Just what we are going to do on next update. We'll implement a shop and you'll be able to buy a collar to take the girl with you to other places.
Beside that I read the summary in the OP and saw that it say "purchase magical girls" does that means we will have a few more girls from other magic races in the future? Will they them same race with Frey or other races?

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Beside that I read the summary in the OP and saw that it say "purchase magical girls" does that means we will have a few more girls from other magic races in the future? Will they them same race with Frey or other races?
On 0.3 I'll introduce the goblin girl that believes to be an orc. Yeah, there'll be more girls.

VIOLET222

Jul 21, 2017
I speak spanish. So it's sitting in the corner?
Yes

Sitting on the corner -> literally sitting on the top of the building.
Sitting in the corner -> sitting in the general area given.

Similar:
He is in the building.
He is on the building.

Reactions: Txxus

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Wonderful game, my very small gripe with it is the shading where it felt like some parts that are supposed to be shaded are not in most of the cgs but that's about it. Smooth animations and interesting story (where I don't actually skip most of lore) but I noticed this bug in Training Lv 1 - Self-exposure, where it says "Image 'fey_butt2' not found.".

Reactions: Txxus and B_Ouji

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Yes

Sitting on the corner -> literally sitting on the top of the building.
Sitting in the corner -> sitting in the general area given.

Similar:
He is in the building.
He is on the building.
Alright. Thank you. It'll be among the grammar corrections on next update. Where did you see this mistake? More or less.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Wonderful game, my very small gripe with it is the shading where it felt like some parts that are supposed to be shaded are not in most of the cgs but that's about it. Smooth animations and interesting story (where I don't actually skip most of lore) but I noticed this bug in Training Lv 1 - Self-exposure, where it says "Image 'fey_butt2' not found.".
Thank you for pointing this out! And I'm glad you are enjoying the game so far.

reallyunrelated

Jan 31, 2021
I'm in love with the art style. Please don't change that ever... the pixel style and color scheme are just so charming.
I'm currently at Training lvl 2 and really like this kind of slow-burn training.

Reactions: Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I'm in love with the art style. Please don't change that ever... the pixel style and color scheme are just so charming.
I'm currently at Training lvl 2 and really like this kind of slow-burn training.
Glad you are enjoying it.

Reactions: B_Ouji

grohotor

May 15, 2020
so any plan to regenerate her arm and ear ? she would look better if she wasn't a cripple and im sure she would be really grateful

also the first screenshot "feet scene on the floor" doesn't appear to be in the game or i don't know how to get it

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019
There'll be a shop on 0.2.1 which will allow you to buy stuff for the girls, as well as work and currency system in order for you to purchase them.
wait theres multiple girls?
p.s. amazing game keep the good work up!

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes