VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
so any plan to regenerate her arm and ear ? she would look better if she wasn't a cripple and im sure she would be really grateful

also the first screenshot "feet scene on the floor" doesn't appear to be in the game or i don't know how to get it
It's an event that occurs eventually. Just keep playing, my dude.

Frigid Blaze

Sep 29, 2017
This game is so great, I seriously cannot wait for future updates. Some of the English is spotty here and there, but nothing overly egregious or difficult to read!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
T
This game is so great, I seriously cannot wait for future updates. Some of the English is spotty here and there, but nothing overly egregious or difficult to read!
Thank you. I try to not make too many mistakes but you know how it is. On one hand I'm not native speaker and on the other, after working long on the art I gotta jump straight away to writing the script. When one is tired ends up making some extra mistakes.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

is that guy supposed to evoke memories off the suspicious merchant in life with a slave: teaching feeling?
This merchant makes me think that I have met with a terrible fate.

All I want to know at this time is does this game have or will have head pats? (I mean what can I say after playing so many games with head pats as a option it's kind of must have (In games where there is any kind of (taking care of someone thing ("Looking at the romance plus trainer tags") for me at this point o_O.

View attachment 1277975
Yay for headpats! Thank you dev for including them :)

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I played the game earlier today and found it pretty average.

Gameplay basically is:
Go to the girl's bedroom and click speak/train, return to your bedroom and click sleep.
This wouldn't be so bad if all speak dialogue was unique, but to reach the next relationship level (with new dialogue) you get the same repeated dialogues 2 or 3 times. This grind is pointless and not fun. Story dialogue should be unique.
The grind on the training is acceptable (with skipping), though I don't want the main character to suddenly lick the girl's asshole (wtf???) when picking the "Self-Exposure" option. This also seems completely out-of-character.

That brings me to the characters:
- The main character: Actually seems fleshed-out and well written, but behaves completely different than the average incel / white knight player would in this situation. I don't like him at all.
- The main slave: A poor mistreated and disfigured elf girl. You can never go wrong with that! Her story is interesting as well.
- The merchant: Considering his hand gesture the lack of a large hook nose and overweight body is confusing.

I'll probably give this game another chance when there's some larger content updates.
Right now it seems there's no more progression after reaching level 2 with the girl, which takes less than an hour.
Trying my best. Glad u at least got invested enough to try to play it again later on. Sorry you disliked the rimjob scene, I thought about making it optional but... god it was so much work I had to discard plenty of ideas and it still took almost 3 months to update, I wish there was rimjob tag to warn people, but I'm sure is not the worst thing to be surprised with, I made it so the girl was as clean as possible. There's 20 different talk interactions per relationship + obedience level, and despite you being able to speak with the girl 3 times a day, you only get experience once a day. Being able to speak with her 3 times a day is mostly for players who wish to exhaust all the convos because it is possible to miss some of them if they see certain key events. About the game being grindy? I'm dropping a few hobbies and working literally day and night in order for the next update to be faster with elements that will make the game less grindy and feel more enjoyable, like buying gifts for her, cooking for her, and buying a collar to take her on walks (yeah, I know I made the MC more cruel than he needed to be). I must warn you, I'm looking towards making the game kinkier. What kinks? Idk, nothing gross like scat or gore and not furries either at least, but besides that, who knows? I'd say a rimjob is probably not the worst. There'll also be new girls on the future. I'm sorry some of the aspects of the game were not to your liking... Sadly one cannot always please everybody. All I ask is open mindedness and don't be one of the people that hate me or my project just because there are things you don't enjoy about it. By the way you analyzed the game I can tell you are a smart guy with good critical thinking, so I hope the game will turn into something you enjoy, but if it doesn't, well, such is life. We all have different tastes.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Txxus After the nightmare, "sitting down on the bed" is apropiate when youre standing, when youre lying on/in the bed its "sitting up (in bed)".

also, the on>in and in>on mistake is every time you used the words as far as i can tell.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I didn't necessarily dislike the scene itself, with her being clean and supposedly smelling/tasting like berries and everything.

It just wasn't what I selected and it doesn't seem believable that someone who instinctively still sees her as an enemy combatant and gets angry at her for simply being an elf would suddenly decide to be submissive and lick her asshole.
A scene like this seems more fitting for later in the game, after MC and the girl are already more intimate with each other and he no longer hates her.

Apart from that I appreciate the upcoming changes.
Yeah, I'm remaking all the buttons today so they are 1: Smaller, they use a lot of space. 2: they are clearer. About the relationship going slower? Yeah, I agree, it could go way slower and it'd feel more natural, but keep in mind I need to add other girls in the future and players want to see... well, action. I have received both complains and praises about the game being more on the slow pace side of things. But I'll do my best to correct my mistakes, it really is helpful when someone points them out. I'm not saying I'll correct all my mistakes, there are so many things I would do differently if I could but that'd make updates even slower, but I'll do what I can to fix stuff like the buttons not being clear. Thanks again for your input, it's useful.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I'
Txxus After the nightmare, "sitting down on the bed" is apropiate when youre standing, when youre lying on/in the bed its "sitting up (in bed)".

also, the on>in and in>on mistake is every time you used the words as far as i can tell.
l'll try to learn to usethose properly.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
in is being covered by the object, in the shadows, in a room, in the corner. On is when the specified object is below. On the table, on the bed, on the wall.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I'm getting a virus alert when downloading from Mega.

Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml
Anti viruses are like that. It's pretty easy to make them jump over anything. There are whole documents about why devs hate antiviruses. They are like small dogs. They'll bark at any potential treat including the mail man, the neighbors, and even you, lol. I asure you, if you downloaded the game from here or from our Patreon, you are safe to play the game.

Reactions: PaperCup and Ankoku
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes