VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Dabus

Feb 9, 2018
I have something to say about the game.

Pixel art is great.

Premise is very creative in my opinion and the main character has an actual character and room for character development, same could be said for the first girl.

The scenes contain amusing interaction between characters.

The problem is that all the game has is what is mentioned above, and the majority of content is NEI.

This game resembles Princess Trainer by Akabur, so I will write what I want to see in the game based on my experience with both games.

If you implement all the systems and add more girls (preferably 2 or 3) of the same quality as what we have in the current build of the game, the game would be great.

If you make sure to write relationship between the Girls and include character development for each one It would make an awesome game.

I wonder if you will make the game linear (train one girl, than the other, then the other) or give free choice of actions between girls at the same time

I would say that the second is the better option It would also make "Stress" system not pointless

Training one girl unlocking actions for the other is also a good option imho

All in all I will wait and see what this game will become in the future as it is one of the most promising games on this site right now

Here are two bugs I've found

1. Second Self exposure doesn't have some file (maybe I've screwed up)
2. If you use Ctrl way too much text stays on the screen

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I have something to say about the game.

Pixel art is great.

Premise is very creative in my opinion and the main character has an actual character and room for character development, same could be said for the first girl.

The scenes contain amusing interaction between characters.

The problem is that all the game has is what is mentioned above, and the majority of content is NEI.

This game resembles Princess Trainer by Akabur, so I will write what I want to see in the game based on my experience with both games.

If you implement all the systems and add more girls (preferably 2 or 3) of the same quality as what we have in the current build of the game, the game would be great.

If you make sure to write relationship between the Girls and include character development for each one It would make an awesome game.

I wonder if you will make the game linear (train one girl, than the other, then the other) or give free choice of actions between girls at the same time

I would say that the second is the better option It would also make "Stress" system not pointless

Training one girl unlocking actions for the other is also a good option imho

All in all I will wait and see what this game will become in the future as it is one of the most promising games on this site right now

Here are two bugs I've found

1. Second Self exposure doesn't have some file (maybe I've screwed up)
2. If you use Ctrl way too much text stays on the screen
Oh, wow. Thanks for pointing these things out! Look, I'm working hard to have an update in less than a month from here (fingers crossed) those issues will be fixed. My response won't be very good atm cuz I'm not native speaker, I didn't catch any sleep, and my mom had a carr accident today (she's fine, but had to go to her house and help around a lot). Yes, there'll be more than 2 girls and they'll all have their own stories and development (next is a goblin girl that due to trauatic experiences is in denial and believes that she is an orc. It's a story of self-acceptance), but before I include the next girl I want to finish (or at least get close to finish) all the key features for the game, and that'll take a couple of updates.

Stress doesn't work the way it is supposed to, yet. On next update it'll not reset at the beginning of each new day, it'll be your job to manage it in order for the girl not to leave, you'll have to also cook for the girls (it'll be annoying, I know, but on future updates I'll make it so you have choices to kinda make it a semi-automatic thing). If you fill the stress you'll get a scene for them leaving.

Also, you are more or less on the spot with extra girls unlocking stuff for other girls. There'll be not only relationship between you and them but also between them. An idea that I have for VERY later (hope it doesn't come as too gross for you) is that the goblins in my world have super long tongues. Think froppy from boku no hero academia long. She'll deep french kiss Fey, and the tongue will travel whole digestive system (Fey's fluids are super clean for reasons I'm not gonna reveal) her tongue will come out of Fey's butt, it will grab your dick, and lead it towards Fey's anus. Most girl on girl interactions will be simpler than that but that's my most ambitious idea so far.

So, yeah. Please don't feel discouraged by the game having little content. Pixel art is slow and I'm the only artist working on it, plus I also write the story. It'll get there and I'm going to apply new working techniques to deliver stuff faster. I'm sorry the game hasn't been all that great but I'm only getting started. It'll get better and better, I promise. SOrry if I missed one of the points you mentioned, Im tired. Look, here's a preview of Fey eating! She can either don't mind the food you give her, like it, or dislike it. This is the animation for when she doesn't mind it. Yeah, she's a messy eater. She blames her right arm missing but truth is she's always been a bit tomboyish.
nom.gif

Reactions: Balthier85

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
The storyline is growing on me, though it is taking a while. I know that there is a lot under construction so I think there will be other things to keep the MC busy when those areas are built. But back to the first statement and main reason for this post: love the story.

Reactions: Txxus

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Not sure if a bug or not but once lvl 2 is achieved in obedience/relationship, the status window does not show visually any increases, however the variables which record those values are continuously increasing.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Also, I understand the game is still early in dev, but do you intend to add additional things to do later down the road while working on training Fey? Was a bit grindy just interacting then immediately sleeping (rinse and repeating). And again, I mean nothing negative of course with this comment as I understand the game is early in dev

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Also, I understand the game is still early in dev, but do you intend to add additional things to do later down the road while working on training Fey? Was a bit grindy just interacting then immediately sleeping (rinse and repeating). And again, I mean nothing negative of course with this comment as I understand the game is early in dev
Yeh, we are gonna add more features on 0.2.1, like cooking and working and going to the city to buy stuff (will be kinda rough but we'll polish it over time), which will be ready on august. And woops, sorry for the bug and thank you for pointing it out. Gonna be fixed on next update.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Yeh, we are gonna add more features on 0.2.1, like cooking and working and going to the city to buy stuff (will be kinda rough but we'll polish it over time), which will be ready on august. And woops, sorry for the bug and thank you for pointing it out. Gonna be fixed on next update.
Awesome, I look forward to playing the next content update. Not too long to wait too which is an added bonus :D

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes