VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
will there be new sexy content or just fixes?
There'll be several fixes, but also 2 new sexy scenes (non animated, sorry), not a lot of content story-wise, but most important: tons of new features, like commanding the girl to follow you outside of the room (with new sfw interactions depending on the location), cooking, day and night cycle, access to town and the first stores, and a couple of new portraits (which can be considered as new sexy stuff if you have patron version, which allows you to turn on and off her clothes at almost any moment, but other than that, public version is the same as patreon version).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
There'll be several fixes, but also 2 new sexy scenes (non animated, sorry), not a lot of content story-wise, but most important: tons of new features, like commanding the girl to follow you outside of the room (with new sfw interactions depending on the location), cooking, day and night cycle, access to town and the first stores, and a couple of new portraits (which can be considered as new sexy stuff if you have patron version, which allows you to turn on and off her clothes at almost any moment, but other than that, public version is the same as patreon version).
You make me feel even more excited for the next update now, truly can't wait for the release

Reactions: Txxus

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
screenshot0001.png

This update is the best especially this one, I knew I'll enjoy this update a lot. Wonder but will you consider add some shop owner as a side girl that we can have some romance with? Like having a restaurant or clothing shop owner that are women you can interact with and build up relationship?

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
View attachment 1363130

This update is the best especially this one, I knew I'll enjoy this update a lot. Wonder but will you consider add some shop owner as a side girl that we can have some romance with? Like having a restaurant or clothing shop owner that are women you can interact with and build up relationship?
Can't make any promises. But is not something impossible either. Next is update 0.2.2 and then a new girl will be introduced in 0.3

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Sounds like a good update, though I was already expecting v0.3 after this time.
Is it possible to skip dialogue I've already seen (coming from 0.2.0) and only see the new stuff when I start a new game?
Sorry , but we still need to implement features that are supposed to be the foundation gameplay pillars for the game. Which are basic features like stores, hunger system, cooking, day and night cycle and such. I did let people know that 0.2.1 and 0.2.2 was going to be about features, and on 0.3 there'll be a new girl and probably new story for Fey and Alexander. Despite being a feature update I still did my best to add lots of new art. About your save data, since we've added stuff that affects the game from the very beginning, saves are not compatible. Same can be said for 0.2.2, since we still have to add the currency and how much food will impact the hunger status, action points system, and working to make money. The programmer is trying to make it work in a way that old save datas will still be compatible. I'm sorry the update might seem a bit on the "meh" side compared to 0.2, but 0.2 took nearly 3 months while this one took a month and a half.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Sounds like a good update, though I was already expecting v0.3 after this time.
Is it possible to skip dialogue I've already seen (coming from 0.2.0) and only see the new stuff when I start a new game?
I'm quite noob at this so I make mistakes. But if you join our Discord it'll be easier for you to stay informed : )

Reactions: hofom77573

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
welp, that wasn't worth the wait
Sorry you feel that way. Keep in mind this update was a month and a half faster than 0.2 and it was mainly to put features together. Features that'll be the pillar stones for the rest of the game. Might not seem to flashy but it was necessary work, I assure you. If Patreon goals are met I'll be able to stop doing commissions and start working on the game full time.

Aragon54

Jul 9, 2018
So i have a question. After i maxed submission from lvl 0 and go into the her room, he says "looks like the elf is gone" and with that i presumed that she is in another room, but i can't actually find her anywhere...

• Angry
Reactions: wiwem71072

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
So i have a question. After i maxed submission from lvl 0 and go into the her room, he says "looks like the elf is gone" and with that i presumed that she is in another room, but i can't actually find her anywhere...
That means you filled her stress bar. If that happens she leaves to never return.

• Angry
Reactions: hofom77573

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
We'll try to make that feature clearer on next update. I apologize for the inconvenience.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes