VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Perhaps consider giving the player a warning that's she's getting super stressed and a warning the first time the bar fills then get her some icecream to lower it a bit as a friendly tutorial. Otherwise people that like to do things that stress her out won't realize until it's too late :sneaky:
I'll be working on a walkthrough that will come with the next update.

Reactions: hofom77573

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
Not sure what you have planned for eating, but to make it a bit more interesting than it is now, I think you could make it more than just a mandatory task. For example, my idea was that you could refuse to feed her for a while (maybe at first she'd even bring it to your attention, thinking you forgot while you'd tell her you're well aware you haven't fed her), to the point that at about 3/4 to 1/2 hunger she'd start asking you if you could make her something to eat (to which he'd probably tell her to do it herself, but she'd remind him of her missing arm), refusing to do so would lower the relationship level and start adding stress. And while that'd normally discourage starving her, repeatedly denying her food until she has maybe one or two hunger points left could trigger a special h-scene that would result in a big submission spike and the relief of finally eating and the sexual release could put her accumulated stress back down a fair chunk. You could even incorporate a couple variant scenes depending on relationship and submission.

Just an idea I had the other day. Keep it up, chief. Excited to see where/how far this goes and who or what the next girl is.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Just passing by to let you guys know that I'm working on the next update, it will take some time. I know it's currently going slow, but that will change given enough time. Why is that? Because the monetary support of the game is slowly but surely growing on Patreon, and is a matter of time before I can afford to hire some help (with the art, which is what takes the most time). I know you guys like my ideas and the story I've made for the game, and I asure you that I plan to keep working on this project and eventually, once the patreon has grown enough and this game has reached it's end, there'll be more good games. I believe firmly that quality is better than quantity. That's why I'm putting my efforts on delivering each update with a few short animations plus good scenes and good story rather than a bunch of "meh" content. Stay with us guys, stay with us as I grow as a developer and I promise that on the long run you'll not regret it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just passing by to let you guys know that I'm working on the next update, it will take some time. I know it's currently going slow, but that will change given enough time. Why is that? Because the monetary support of the game is slowly but surely growing on Patreon, and is a matter of time before I can afford to hire some help (with the art, which is what takes the most time). I know you guys like my ideas and the story I've made for the game, and I asure you that I plan to keep working on this project and eventually, once the patreon has grown enough and this game has reached it's end, there'll be more good games. I believe firmly that quality is better than quantity. That's why I'm putting my efforts on delivering each update with a few short animations plus good scenes and good story rather than a bunch of "meh" content. Stay with us guys, stay with us as I grow as a developer and I promise that on the long run you'll not regret it.
I'll keeping my eyes on you and your project to see it grow, it was a very good game to play even in the early stage. Can't wait for the next update and glad to see you gaining more supports

Reactions: Txxus

therain92

Apr 3, 2018
She looks cute af. I think there's still a lot of room to develop elfgril before adding more heroines..? monsters? but i'm just super excited for more updates. Keep up the good work!

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
She looks cute af. I think there's still a lot of room to develop elfgril before adding more heroines..? monsters? but i'm just super excited for more updates. Keep up the good work!
Ofc, ofc. Still a lot of work, events and story ahead of Fey. I just want to introduce a second girl so the mansion doesn't feel too empty.

Reactions: hofom77573
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes