VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
A high quality pixelart game about monster girls? How in the hell did I manage to miss this on its first release? Is there a list to all the species of girls that are going to be in the game anywhere

Reactions: Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
A high quality pixelart game about monster girls? How in the hell did I manage to miss this on its first release? Is there a list to all the species of girls that are going to be in the game anywhere
Not yet, sir. I go thing by thing since I get overwhelmed if I try to do more since it takes forever to do pixel art this big. But I was planning of a dullahan being the third girl at some point.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finally got time to play and just done with this update, love the new shower scene and that new Goblin girl is cute as hell. Her personal really are confident (and her tongue really caught me off guard) and quite humorous compare to our girl Frey, hopefully we got some story and action with her in the next update

• Red Heart

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Finally got time to play and just done with this update, love the new shower scene and that new Goblin girl is cute as hell. Her personal really are confident (and her tongue really caught me off guard) and quite humorous compare to our girl Frey, hopefully we got some story and action with her in the next update
Honestly at first it was a little obnoxious but then the MC confronts her about it and it hit me right in the feels. And afterwards I didn't mind it anymore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bigblack and Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
How can I see Fey nude at night? Is there anything to do with Petra now?
Ah, some nude scenes and all nude portraits are available on the nudest version only (for patrons). Fey nude sleeping during the night is one of those. No lewd content for Petra atm, unless you are a Patreon in which case you can disable her clothes from all her portraits and when she's sleeping on the couch. I wish I could share everything with everyone but I gotta offer something extra to get people to become Patreons, me and the programmer couldn't possibly work on this game if we didn't make some money cuz money = time I work on this instead of other stuff. But you can hide Petra's bra when she's sleeping for an easter egg.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Ah, some nude scenes and all nude portraits are available on the nudest version only (for patrons). Fey nude sleeping during the night is one of those. No lewd content for Petra atm, unless you are a Patreon in which case you can disable her clothes from all her portraits and when she's sleeping on the couch. I wish I could share everything with everyone but I gotta offer something extra to get people to become Patreons, me and the programmer couldn't possibly work on this game if we didn't make some money cuz money = time I work on this instead of other stuff
Got it. Thanks.

But you can hide Petra's bra when she's sleeping for an easter egg.
Just her, sans bra, with her nipples poking out?

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
At first, I was like, "Yess.. my own personal meat toilet." but after playing on, now I just want to hug her and keep her close. The last thing I want to do is fluck her. Don't play this if you wanna fap. A nice story, but damn, it made me feel all warm and my dong is going limp. I don't think it's coming up tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: bigblack and mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
But you can hide Petra's bra when she's sleeping for an easter egg.
I found it by myself, it was amusing. I was wondering if there was going to be an option to return to the bra in case you change your mind on that one

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I found it by myself, it was amusing. I was wondering if there was going to be an option to return to the bra in case you change your mind on that one
Should go back to normal after a day.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes