VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
i dont think its exactly intended to be like fosters imaginary friends or....the show with blue n frankie...maybe but i dont much see it....what i do see tho is a game im totally in love with already after an hour playing....if u like cute elfs and silly goblin girl (possibly a mini orc...not to sure yet) and u like the idea of the pc trying to ...almost like hes learning not to hate his enemies ...like hes trying to learn empathy or emotion ...all together this games great in my opinion and i really hope it only grows in popularity
Thank you! Yeah, only similitud is the name. Btw, a way to help improve popularity is giving a review with high rating. That way ppl is more interested in checking the game out, which means more patrons, with means I can spend more time on it : D, Just saying. Doesn't need to be anything complicated, what you just wrote would work even ; D

Angeloax

Mar 14, 2017
I don't know if is supposed to be like that but even after buying the collar for the elf the hint continues to say ''buy a collar at the shop to the elf''

Great game BTW, i love training games and i can see it will have a slow development in anal as way, both of my favorite genres

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I don't know if is supposed to be like that but even after buying the collar for the elf the hint continues to say ''buy a collar at the shop to the elf''

Great game BTW, i love training games and i can see it will have a slow development in anal as way, both of my favorite genres
Thank you for pointing this out. The programmer will check on this.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I'm just glad you're doing something different with the elf and the orc. Usually the elf girl is a big booba woobie with all her limbs, and usually the orc is an amazonian snu snu machine, so it's refreshing to see a difference. I don't particularly like the idea of a centaur or other more monsterous girls, but as long as I'm not locked out of any scenes with the others by not partaking of the horse pussy I don't mind if they're a thing.

I do wonder who's the next girl planned, though. A Dwarf? Undead? Some manner of animal girl?
I look forward to it either way.
undead?
oooooooohhhhhhh mmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyeeeeeesssssssssss pppppppllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....also....would love to see a dullahan ...

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Head jokes aside. I am not too keen about dullahans.
Actually to be honest I would like if introducing new girls was slowed down some while more content for the existing girls was added first.
Yeah, that's what's going to happen. I rushed Petra a bit cuz the mansion felt kinda empty with just Fey and Alexander. But gonna wait a while before I make the next girl. There's lot of story I need to put from my mind onto the game for Petra, Fey and Alexander.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yeah, that's what's going to happen. I rushed Petra a bit cuz the mansion felt kinda empty with just Fey and Alexander. But gonna wait a while before I make the next girl. There's lot of story I need to put from my mind onto the game for Petra, Fey and Alexander.
Sounds great. I am looking forwards to it

unburdened

Jun 14, 2020
I've quite enjoyed this game so far. The premise of the story intrigues me, and I'm interested in seeing how it continues.

However, the most recent update describes one of the characters as "adolescent", or at least having specific adolescent features. Is that the result of a mistaken translation, or does this need a loli tag now? I personally stay away from that kind of content due to both my discomfort with it and laws in my area.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I've quite enjoyed this game so far. The premise of the story intrigues me, and I'm interested in seeing how it continues.

However, the most recent update describes one of the characters as "adolescent", or at least having specific adolescent features. Is that the result of a mistaken translation, or does this need a loli tag now? I personally stay away from that kind of content due to both my discomfort with it and laws in my area.
Adolescent means up to 25 years old. Fey is in her early 20s.

Jan 24, 2021
Adolescent means up to 25 years old. Fey is in her early 20s.
So is she old enough to drink? Will she get drunk?
Do we have to wait for a drunken dwarf to find out?

Or is this by Elf standards were if their age isn't at least triple digits they are still young?

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
So is she old enough to drink? Will she get drunk?
Do we have to wait for a drunken dwarf to find out?

Or is this by Elf standards were if their age isn't at least triple digits they are still young?
Well, elves are supposed to age slower, which Fey uses as an lameexcuse for her lack of huge elf titties (truth tho it's just genetics). By elf standards anything below a couple hundred years is young obviously, but she can drink.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ninjahotsprings
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes