VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

selween

Jan 6, 2018
Hey, I just discovered the game and it's amazing really. It has HUGE potential and i really like the characters so far. I'll definitely check on the progress every update

Reactions: Daveck and Txxus

buddy1203

Dec 13, 2020
it is quite Detail for a pixel art game. Far from finished you still won't regret what you have available. if you decide to give it a try Which I hope you do. If you like to bang Monster Girls and build a harem This is the game for you.

Reactions: Txxus

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
I really like what I'm seeing so far. Love trainers, love monster girls, love pixel art, so this is way up my alley. I guess this is more like cdi era graphics than pixel art, but you know what I mean. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing how this develops. I hope that we get some more monstrous monster girls as our guy loosens up a bit - snake girls, centaurs, dryads, etc. I love a good monster girl but I often find that artists tend to just make them regular girls with funny ears. Get weird with it, man, and you'll have at least one satisfied audience member.

Reactions: Asou and Txxus

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm just glad you're doing something different with the elf and the orc. Usually the elf girl is a big booba woobie with all her limbs, and usually the orc is an amazonian snu snu machine, so it's refreshing to see a difference. I don't particularly like the idea of a centaur or other more monsterous girls, but as long as I'm not locked out of any scenes with the others by not partaking of the horse pussy I don't mind if they're a thing.

I do wonder who's the next girl planned, though. A Dwarf? Undead? Some manner of animal girl?
I look forward to it either way.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I'm just glad you're doing something different with the elf and the orc. Usually the elf girl is a big booba woobie with all her limbs, and usually the orc is an amazonian snu snu machine, so it's refreshing to see a difference. I don't particularly like the idea of a centaur or other more monsterous girls, but as long as I'm not locked out of any scenes with the others by not partaking of the horse pussy I don't mind if they're a thing.

I do wonder who's the next girl planned, though. A Dwarf? Undead? Some manner of animal girl?
I look forward to it either way.
Thinking a dullahan, or a living-doll (detachable limbs but made of flesh), but I'm not sure yet since I just released the goblin girl (who thinks is an orc but it is actually not) and since I'm not sure those races fit the character I have in mind.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Dullahan could be hot. Creampie eating for cleanup but it's her own creampie~.

Still, if it doesn't fit it doesn't fit. Judging by the last two, whatever you do will probably be pretty damn solid regardless. For now I simply await some actual sex with Fey - MC sounds like he's getting over his instinctive urge to DoomGuy her, so maybe it's time to put that oral training to use...

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Dullahan could be hot. Creampie eating for cleanup but it's her own creampie~.

Still, if it doesn't fit it doesn't fit. Judging by the last two, whatever you do will probably be pretty damn solid regardless. For now I simply await some actual sex with Fey - MC sounds like he's getting over his instinctive urge to DoomGuy her, so maybe it's time to put that oral training to use...
First gonna be a couple of quick updates to finally implement hint system, currency, work, action points, more music, and all sorts of stuff that have been delayed to deliver content. But yeah, more advanced training for Fey are not too far on the future scheme of things.

therain92

Apr 3, 2018
Small update for a decently long wait. However, the new orc goblin is super cute, so all is forgiven. Looking forward to future updates!

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Small update for a decently long wait. However, the new orc goblin is super cute, so all is forgiven. Looking forward to future updates!
The new bathroom animations for fey for when she takes a shower took me a month and a half. Pixel art is slow and even slower with such big canvases. Is the only explanation I have : / I promised it wasn't because I slacked off.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
I'm kinda stuck, so far I've maxed out Fey's relationship and training but I got nothing else to do. Saw all the tier 3 animations/scenes, visited everywhere with Fey and tried to do everything. Did the bathroom stuff, got the collar. Is this all or am I missing something?

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I'm kinda stuck, so far I've maxed out Fey's relationship and training but I got nothing else to do. Saw all the tier 3 animations/scenes, visited everywhere with Fey and tried to do everything. Did the bathroom stuff, got the collar. Is this all or am I missing something?
Wait 5ish days. The slave trader should visit you.

therain92

Apr 3, 2018
The new bathroom animations for fey for when she takes a shower took me a month and a half. Pixel art is slow and even slower with such big canvases. Is the only explanation I have : / I promised it wasn't because I slacked off.
Sorry if I came off a little harsh. I'm really enjoying the premise of the game so i'm a little impatient hehe. Keep up the good work.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
i dont think its exactly intended to be like fosters imaginary friends or....the show with blue n frankie...maybe but i dont much see it....what i do see tho is a game im totally in love with already after an hour playing....if u like cute elfs and silly goblin girl (possibly a mini orc...not to sure yet) and u like the idea of the pc trying to ...almost like hes learning not to hate his enemies ...like hes trying to learn empathy or emotion ...all together this games great in my opinion and i really hope it only grows in popularity

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes