VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Rex_mopserson

Feb 2, 2021
just a little question wil the releationship developement be a straight path or wil it may branch and allow you to screw the girls a little like in most pinktea games for example
and the most important thing will the goblin bite when you try to headpat?

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
just a little question wil the releationship developement be a straight path or wil it may branch and allow you to screw the girls a little like in most pinktea games for example
and the most important thing will the goblin bite when you try to headpat?
What do you mean by the first question? Sorry, I'm not native speaker so I have a hard time understanding sometimes. Also, I hadn't planned for the goblin girl to be pat. Maybe she does get pats, maybe she doesn't, I'm not sure yet. Her character, just like Fey, is constantly developing in the mess of ideas I call my brain. I want each girl to feel a bit like a different experience. But you'll get to give her some love eventually.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
What do you mean by the first question? Sorry, I'm not native speaker so I have a hard time understanding sometimes. Also, I hadn't planned for the goblin girl to be pat. Maybe she does get pats, maybe she doesn't, I'm not sure yet. Her character, just like Fey, is constantly developing in the mess of ideas I call my brain. I want each girl to feel a bit like a different experience. But you'll get to give her some love eventually.
I believe what he means by the first question is that will each girl have branching paths (i.e. a love path and a corruption path) or only a single path.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I believe what he means by the first question is that will each girl have branching paths (i.e. a love path and a corruption path) or only a single path.
Well. The idea is that each girl will have a good and a bad ending depending on some decisions, and it'll be more regarding if you treated them well or not, mostly regardless of lewdness done. But there'll be bdsm options and more lewd kinks, and events. Rn I'm just scracthing the surface of the perv stuff you can do to Fey, but the culmination will go way beyond just plain penetration. At no point I'm planning to make the girls super pervert sex addict begging for dick. They'll always be themselves and while they'll become more pervy and will have a lot of kinks experimented on them, they'll always be kind of normal girls... Having said "normal" girls, they do have some scars that won't be noticeable at the beginning. Fey, has already shown signs of her mental damage, but I made it so it passes inadvertidly. Anyway, long story short, no, they won't become "corrupted" but a lot of stuff still will be available to be done to them.

Rex_mopserson

Feb 2, 2021
sounds nice but about question 2 how can you not plan to add headpats to a small goblin girl that looks so smug
btw if its still with the orc personality does it involve the classic Orc must rape strong female to reproduce in reverse?

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
sounds nice but about question 2 how can you not plan to add headpats to a small goblin girl that looks so smug
btw if its still with the orc personality does it involve the classic Orc must rape strong female to reproduce in reverse?
Sorry, I don't have a definite answer for that yet.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Headpats for all the cute girls:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
T
Your art is so cool, Txxus. I'm looking forward to seeing how Fey's story develops. Some of the expressions she makes just kill me.

Small feedback: there are many times where it was unclear whether I should have been talking or training, or doing some other weird thing like taking her outside. There was a lot of trial and error. This early on I was certaily motivated to try. But the lack of clearer cues might turn some away from the gameplay. Best, WPD
The update after the next one will help with that. So next one is 0.3.0, and on 0.3.1 there'll be help with that matter. 0.3.1 won't be too big so you won't have to wait more than a few weeks after 0.3.0

igg

Feb 25, 2018
Questions.

Would Alex be given a chance to give Fey a prosthetic at some point, seeing how modern the world is? And how far would it go, as in will it only be a hook or does an advance one with a fully articulate hand powered by machine and/or magic exist?

Does healing magic exist in this world, and if so is regenerating limbs possible, if you catch my drift.

Also would a Dwarf one of the potential girls we can meet, if they exist in your world, and if implemented how would you envision her?

As for the game itself, just started and interested.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Questions.

Would Alex be given a chance to give Fey a prosthetic at some point, seeing how modern the world is? And how far would it go, as in will it only be a hook or does an advance one with a fully articulate hand powered by machine and/or magic exist?

Does healing magic exist in this world, and if so is regenerating limbs possible, if you catch my drift.

Also would a Dwarf one of the potential girls we can meet, if they exist in your world, and if implemented how would you envision her?

As for the game itself, just started and interested.
The prostetic arm would not be out of questiong during an ending, but adding an arm/proesthetic arm to all the portraits and the scenes and animations would be too much work and I already have a LOT of work on my table, sorry. A dwarf as a girl that you can meet could happen, but I doubt it wouldn't be one of the main girls since I'm already adding to the roster a goblin girl on next update filling the role of a shortstack.
1637521161201.png
I apologize for the lack of clear answers, but here's the thing. There's a lot of stuff I'd like to do for the game but it's a looooooooooot of work. Pixel art takes a lot of time compared to traditional 2d and programming aside I'm a 1 man team. Just one portrait takes me 8-9 hours of non-bathroom/eating breaks work. If I start thinking about the what could bes I start feeling overwhelmed, only on this upcoming update I spent a month and a half working on an animation (the best one so far tho). So pretty much I go one thing at a time.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice! New update is finally here, can't wait to download and check out the new content and new girl. For sure I know it will be good

Reactions: Txxus

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I like the romance and harem tags. Not so much Male domination, Slave, Sexual harassment, Blackmail, Spanking. Can they be avoided or are they a fundamental part of the game?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I like the romance and harem tags. Not so much Male domination, Slave, Sexual harassment, Blackmail, Spanking. Can they be avoided or are they a fundamental part of the game?
They're part of the daily grind but you can mostly skip through them after the first time. They honestly aren't very in depth, just a quick animation and some flavor text.
The mc starts off very cold though. The elf girl is a total sweetie but it takes the mc a while to warm up to her. Tbh as of the last version there really wasn't too much content, I'd just play through and see for yourself. It starts off with the mc a little sus but it turns into a cute little story after you grind up a couple levels. Can't speak for the new girl yet though.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Yep, pretty much what Mommybuttslut said. Dw, it heads mostly towards wholesomeness before long, but each girl is gonna go through a phase of umh... unpleasantness? (I'm not native, sorry) with the mc.

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to get the new girl? I've trained/relationshipped out Fey and been spending days with her, but no sign of the new girl.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes