VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Scoobdooj

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 1540214

Overview:
You are in the shoes of the last Battle Priest. The war against magical creatures for which you were created is finally over. But during your last battle you learn something that opens your eyes and your perspective on everything. You have new goals, and one of them is to learn about magical creatures instead of slaying them. But there's more to it than just that. Learn the story as you purchase magic girls, interact with them, take care of them and train them so one day they can serve you properly.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-10
Release Date: 2021-12-10
Developer: TiredTxxus -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android:
MEGA

View attachment 1142599 View attachment 1517920 View attachment 1275969 View attachment 1518463 View attachment 1142540 View attachment 1142547 View attachment 1540216 View attachment 1275968 View attachment 1362920 View attachment 1518462 View attachment 1275965
The potential, the art style is incredible and the fact that it's all pixel with such a quality, if I could I would definitely sign your Patreon but yeah, broke people are sad. I wish you all the luck with your game

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
The potential, the art style is incredible and the fact that it's all pixel with such a quality, if I could I would definitely sign your Patreon but yeah, broke people are sad. I wish you all the luck with your game
Glad you like it! I'm planning to add so much more. If you want you can always support me by also leaving a review saying these things :V It really helps the game get more notoriety. Ofc, only if you want and feel like it deserves your time, no pressure. I appreciate everyone who enjoys my work.

Kupus15

Jan 2, 2018
Hi, the guide keeps saying that i need to get closer to the elf and to buy her a collar, but there isnt one at the shop. Can anoyone help? Amazing game btw, cant wait for more

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Hi, the guide keeps saying that i need to get closer to the elf and to buy her a collar, but there isnt one at the shop. Can anoyone help? Amazing game btw, cant wait for more
The shop of the bald guy sells it. It allows you to take Fey follow you outside of the mansion.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Yeah i got past that though, sorry for being a bit annoying. Anyways, i can take Fey outside, but i cant progress with the elf, i can only talk to her.
If you can, join the game's Discord so the programmer can help u.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I gotta say I am impressed at there being both a programmer and an artist on this project.
Makes a huge difference. So many projects are just 1 guy. who is usually good at art but bad at programming, or bad at art but good at programming.
And if he is good at both the development slows to crawl as he has to do everything alone

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
I identified the bug and it will be correct on the next version. For now just take the elf to the groceries store and talk to the cashier (Or reach out to me on Discord and I will fix your save).

ugh still can't play this everytime i click the FosterHomeforFantasyGirls.exe it doesn't open but shows a log.txt
Send me the log, please.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Thank you! Yeah, only similitud is the name. Btw, a way to help improve popularity is giving a review with high rating. That way ppl is more interested in checking the game out, which means more patrons, with means I can spend more time on it : D, Just saying. Doesn't need to be anything complicated, what you just wrote would work even ; D
tbh i once did a review for a game n someone took it down so ive just never thought of a review again...and whos alex or...whoever ive been hearing about...is there gonna be a dullahan ?! :love:

...ugh im an idiot lol i saw someones response to a different response to a comment i previously made n forgot about so sorry bout the dulluhan question ...and...i just looked at the review stuff ..i dont think im even able to post reviews ...idk y not considering the one that was taken down was just considered undetailed but idk so sorry...

ok last edit ...i did figure out the review...i mustve forgoten its tied to the rating stars ...lol thanks again for the game n i cant wait to see more

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Txxus

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I literally played for Petra and when have her front of me te game ends. You broke my little heart

by the way, if I can contribute my humble opinion, when you start with the animations more related to sex, I think it would improve them a lot if you create a small animation of pre-insertion (I do not say so, I'm not an English speaker), because it generates a sense of expectation that when consummated, makes it much better. a concrete example would be the penis being pressed against the vagina slowly until it enters only the tip to this follows a little movement with the tip to finish with a full insertion and from there begins the animation of common sex. Anyway your work is fucking awesome, thank you for existing.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017
Not sure if this issue was already reported and solved but I keep getting this (furtunately skippable) error when training Fey:

Exception: DynamicImage u'images/atls/fey_butt[p].png': could not find image. (u'images/atls/fey_butt1.png')

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Not sure if this issue was already reported and solved but I keep getting this (furtunately skippable) error when training Fey:

Exception: DynamicImage u'images/atls/fey_butt[p].png': could not find image. (u'images/atls/fey_butt1.png')
0.3.2?

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021

The issue should now be resolved

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes