VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
what is the new order? where do I find it

edit: found it. I need to ask fay to follow and then I can give her that order anywhere
That was for 0.3.1, and is the only order that can be given anywhere when she is following you

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That was for 0.3.1, and is the only order that can be given anywhere when she is following you
yes, I initially did not realize I need to ask her to follow me for this. then i figured it out by myself so thus the edit

Reactions: Txxus

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Kudos for sharing a torrent. This is a technology we really need to bring back.

Reactions: RPDL

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Yep, game appeared to be good. There's atmosphere (not that dense though).

Somehow recalled me times I played the Lateshifter.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
OH FUCK, a new version so soon? I love you Txxus, I'll download it right now

edit: I'm a simple man, I was able to see Petra in a new scene and now I'm happy.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: BennyBen

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I do not think this has been pointed out yet, but Petra's hunger bar does not work (does not increase/decrease as far as I can tell). I tried feeding her and the bar stayed in the same place.

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
I do not think this has been pointed out yet, but Petra's hunger bar does not work (does not increase/decrease as far as I can tell). I tried feeding her and the bar stayed in the same place.
Are you using a clean save, or directly from 0.3.2? It doesn't make much of a difference now since hunger is not fully implemented, but I'll keep this in mind for the next updates. Thanks.

phbr

Jun 22, 2018
Are you using a clean save, or directly from 0.3.2? It doesn't make much of a difference now since hunger is not fully implemented, but I'll keep this in mind for the next updates. Thanks.
I had the same issue and was using a 0.3.2 save.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Txxus , after paying the fortune teller for the first time, the minus money symbol remains on screen, stays there moving forward, tried buying some food to see if that'd make it go away and it still remains.

version FosterHomeforFantasyGirls-0.3.3P-pc

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
Txxus , after paying the fortune teller for the first time, the minus money symbol remains on screen, stays there moving forward, tried buying some food to see if that'd make it go away and it still remains.

version FosterHomeforFantasyGirls-0.3.3P-pc
It usually happens when you are skipping during the notification. I'm looking into solving this. For now, saving and reloading should fix it.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
It usually happens when you are skipping during the notification. I'm looking into solving this. For now, saving and reloading should fix it.
Close... it took exiting completely and starting/loading.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes