VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes
Aug 11, 2019
I was going to update the thread but I see someone else did it for me :l
Amazing game btw, love the art.

meat_amount=xxx
vegie_amount=xxx
fey_stress_value=0
petra_stress_value=0
fey_hunger=100
petra_hunger=100

haven't found money variable
Just use saveeditoronline or whatever it called. But tbh, "finish" the game first. Because cheating will not only ruin the experience but also could bug the game. Money often don't bug the game, but adding items to your inventory or changing like relationship stats could easily bug it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Still no actual sexual content?
I'm getting kind of tired of this.
I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't want to rush things and only 1 unanimated scene is 2 days of hard work. Not just hobby level of work time, but full sitting and working for several non-break hours. An animation on this style and canvas size can take a month. But I promise it'll get there before long. Not too long before the game gets there.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
I see good potential here. Being able to grow back elf girl's arm later with magic might be an interesting plot hook.

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
I see good potential here. Being able to grow back elf girl's arm later with magic might be an interesting plot hook.
Wouldn't the elf lose some of her uniqueness, Habib? To me it doesn't matter how much arms she has but some people may really love it, i do not know, wise Habib.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Wouldn't the elf lose some of her uniqueness, Habib? To me it doesn't matter how much arms she has but some people may really love it, i do not know, wise Habib.
Habib simply likes options and choices to better engage the story. That is all.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes