VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

PonderPraetorian

Aug 18, 2021
I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't want to rush things and only 1 unanimated scene is 2 days of hard work. Not just hobby level of work time, but full sitting and working for several non-break hours. An animation on this style and canvas size can take a month. But I promise it'll get there before long. Not too long before the game gets there.
This response is probably the best you can give. A simple explanation of why it takes a while - I think a lot of people are genuinely unaware how long stuff like this can take, especially on your own.
Just keep at it, you're doing great.

Monscapture

Apr 29, 2022
TROJAN ALERT!
Just downloaded through the mega link and ran the zip through virus total as it came up as a virus on my antivirus. It flagged it as a Trojan

First post so I don't know how to link a mod to check...

Stay Safe

• Haha
Reactions: 90o-o09

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Lovely game but over before I knew it! I could tell alot of love had been put in, and I really like the artwork. I spent some time just admiring the leaves falling animation. Attention to detail is always appreciated!

Reactions: Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Lovely game but over before I knew it! I could tell alot of love had been put in, and I really like the artwork. I spent some time just admiring the leaves falling animation. Attention to detail is always appreciated!
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed!

Monscapture

Apr 29, 2022
Hello. I'm the dev of the game. A false alert from your antivirus most likely.
Just mentioning just in case, the site I ran it through is one recommended by f95zone to check and it flagged it. Played the game at an earlier point and loved it, wish you the best in developing the game, but until I know something is safe I don't think I'll chance it.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Just mentioning just in case, the site I ran it through is one recommended by f95zone to check and it flagged it. Played the game at an earlier point and loved it, wish you the best in developing the game, but until I know something is safe I don't think I'll chance it.
That's fine. Idk anything about computers, but I've been working with the same programmer from the very beginning. What could i do to make it safe?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
That's fine. Idk anything about computers, but I've been working with the same programmer from the very beginning. What could i do to make it safe?
He is probably using VirusTotal to check for viruses, which it does show 2 potential trojans (probably just false alerts) by 2 of the scanners, so you can check there to see. I checked the zip and unzipped files with my own Virus detector + 2 more online virus file scanners, and they did not find anything, so I am going to assume it is probably just false alerts.

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017
I would like to offer my encouragement as well. Your art is very reminiscent of late EGA to early VGA transitional graphics and reminds me quite a bit of old lewd Adventure Game Studio games (though executed much more competently).

Great stuff, man!

Reactions: Txxus

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
-3 placeholder scenes replaced with fully rendered scenes (2 from Elf relationship event lvl 3 and 1 from the latest training scene).
that last training scene is fantastic. truly amazing.
How do I repeat the 2 elf relationship events? (without restarting)

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes