VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
by the way, if I can contribute my humble opinion, when you start with the animations more related to sex, I think it would improve them a lot if you create a small animation of pre-insertion (I do not say so, I'm not an English speaker), because it generates a sense of expectation that when consummated, makes it much better.
Agree'd, it would boost the quality of the game for usre

Feb 26, 2020
this was the last attempt at trying to play this, it does not open for me when i click the FosterHomeforFantasyGirls.exe i dont get no error but does show a log.txt like it opened this game and one other does this and no one can help but give stupid smartass remarks, ive attacked a copy ofthe log.txt

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
this was the last attempt at trying to play this, it does not open for me when i click the FosterHomeforFantasyGirls.exe i dont get no error but does show a log.txt like it opened this game and one other does this and no one can help but give stupid smartass remarks, ive attacked a copy ofthe log.txt
I believe there's two .exes in the folder, did you try both of them? What other game does this? I'll look into it

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
I really like the art style and the story seems good so far. I dig the characters, they have a lot of personality.

Some suggestions and ideas:
Gameplay mechanics need a bit of fleshing out, perhaps the Church's attention to what you are doing which can be reduced by working at the church. Could lead to ever worsening events leading up to a bad end.
Further basic training such as cleaning, cooking, gardening for veggies, hunting for meat, with perhaps different uniforms. Some girls could be better at certain things for instance the elf would be good at gardening and cleaning while the goblin good at cooking and hunting, nevertheless they would still try if ordered. Depending on their skill the better the results.
Girls wandering from room to room along with different dynamic events to raise/lower stats, with also QoL icons to see in which room they are in.
I also noticed the alchemy set in the elf's room, perhaps potion making with different effects? Some permanent some temporary, could also lead into story events. Could tie in with the garden I mentioned before.
Those are my ideas for further development if not already planned and I'm not sure if others already suggested them as I didn't read back.

And lastly I'd suggest adding content to already implemented girls before adding newer additions so there is plenty to grab the attention and wallets of people.

Sorry for the long wall of text.
Good luck on this project. I see a lot of potential in it and it grabbed my attention for now. ;)(y)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Small update but still love it, quite like the design of the new girls Eve and that Lamia fortune teller so can't wait to see more content with them in the future. Petra training animation really smooth, wish to have a bit more story with her though

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
reading the tittle i had hope for a monmusu parody or something similar :S screenshot killed my hopes and summary burried them T_T

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
(petra)hey
(MC)Yes?
(petra)so...uh.... this house yours?
(MC)yes
(petra)can petra have it
(MC)No.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
at the time of "train ass" this error appears and nothing is seen, download the game of 0 from zeppy

1642343329560.png

combige

Jun 30, 2017
I like good visuals, some culture and thoughts put into the story. Can it be called "style"? Not many games have it, gonna dig.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Txxus

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
V0.3.1
-Implemented hint system.
-Work and currency.
-A new order for the elf girl.
what is the new order? where do I find it

edit: found it. I need to ask fay to follow and then I can give her that order anywhere

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes