VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Amazing game, love the pacing and the way the characters are evolving, the art is really good too, can't wait to see where this is going, keep it up man.

The waking with her drooling on your arm and the way his inner monologue went made it one of the best scene i've seen in a VN, simple yet well executed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Amazing game, love the pacing and the way the characters are evolving, the art is really good too, can't wait to see where this is going, keep it up man.

The waking with her drooling on your arm and the way his inner monologue went made it one of the best scene i've seen in a VN, simple yet well executed.
I'm glad you liked it! Thank you for the compliments!

Reactions: hofom77573

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look very interesting and seem like this game got lot of potential to grow into a very great game, I'll bookmark and keeping my eyes on it from now on.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just start playing the game, I must say the Pixie design for the game was very interesting and the game so far giving me a bit of Teaching Feelings vibe which I'm very love. The elf girl so far was a very precious cinnamon roll that I just want to talk and didn't want to go any sexual training yet, hopefully in the future updates we got more vanilla option to raise her

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
All I want to know at this time is does this game have or will have head pats? (I mean what can I say after playing so many games with head pats as a option it's kind of must have for me at this point o_O. (In games where there is any kind of (taking care of someone thing ("Looking at the romance plus trainer tags")

1869a087b74dc5a8152278bcb9381b7e.gif

Last edited:

n0tl0st

Nov 16, 2019
woah! this definitely looks great! do you have any plans for pregnancy/impregnation content? even if you don't i will still be keeping an eye on this! great job!

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Just start playing the game, I must say the Pixie design for the game was very interesting and the game so far giving me a bit of Teaching Feelings vibe which I'm very love. The elf girl so far was a very precious cinnamon roll that I just want to talk and didn't want to go any sexual training yet, hopefully in the future updates we got more vanilla option to raise her
If you train her and improve her relationship you'll unlock new dialogues, new events, new training, and even a pat scene. They go hand in hand, but eventually you'll unlock cooking (next update) and she'll start to... Well, saying more would be spoilers.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
If you train her and improve her relationship you'll unlock new dialogues, new events, new training, and even a pat scene. They go hand in hand, but eventually you'll unlock cooking (next update) and she'll start to... Well, saying more would be spoilers.
Yeah! I found it out after all the level up in relationship, after that those training didn't create any stress so it was very nice. Not just that but even though the MC still throwing shade and bad words toward her, in the end he's slowly least being an asshole but more like a tsundere now and I love it
But I did agree with him on 1 thing: Arm don't bend that way and if kinda freaked me out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course she look very cute when sleeping like that, but that arm...

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
All I want to know at this time is does this game have or will have head pats? (I mean what can I say after playing so many games with head pats as a option it's kind of must have (In games where there is any kind of (taking care of someone thing ("Looking at the romance plus trainer tags") for me at this point o_O.

View attachment 1277975
Yeah, you just keep playing and you'll unlock pats.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
All I want to know at this time is does this game have or will have head pats? (I mean what can I say after playing so many games with head pats as a option it's kind of must have (In games where there is any kind of (taking care of someone thing ("Looking at the romance plus trainer tags") for me at this point o_O.

View attachment 1277975
Here's the head pat for you, treasure it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
I can't say that this pace is a good one and as valuable as animations are, content is far more valuable and that's what is utterly lacking here. I.e apart from the few still wholesome CG, one would consider each training option as merely one base each, namely mouth (no animation), butt (lots of it and not simple ones either) and fingering (one elaborate).

Trainer's really need variety/content and as so my humble advice is to consider implementing animations sparsely and efficiently (like pseudo-animations/few moving parts). It's worth keeping in mind that cheap (~1000Y) doujin RPGs do often have a lower limit of 10-12 base HCG and what we've got is 3. The longer you will have such a slow pace, the fewer will look favorably on the track record and so, ultimately, this will be a pure passion project with very little financial support (more money is better than less money) or abandoned and nobody wants the latter, which is more likely.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I can't say that this pace is a good one and as valuable as animations are, content is far more valuable and that's what is utterly lacking here. I.e apart from the few still wholesome CG, one would consider each training option as merely one base each, namely mouth (no animation), butt (lots of it and not simple ones either) and fingering (one elaborate).

Trainer's really need variety/content and as so my humble advice is to consider implementing animations sparsely and efficiently (like pseudo-animations/few moving parts). It's worth keeping in mind that cheap (~1000Y) doujin RPGs do often have a lower limit of 10-12 base HCG and what we've got is 3. The longer you will have such a slow pace, the fewer will look favorably on the track record and so, ultimately, this will be a pure passion project with very little financial support (more money is better than less money) or abandoned and nobody wants the latter, which is more likely.
Thank you for your concern! I do plan to change the way I work in order to keep the game alive and visible, and the updates more frequent although somewhat smaller on content. And yeah, I do need this game to give more money on the long run to keep it alive. Such is life. I'll keep your words in mind.

Reactions: hofom77573

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Thanks for sharing
Left a review

I won't be able to look at French people the same way now, knowing that deep inside they are... well.

• Red Heart

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Thanks for sharing
Left a review

I won't be able to look at French people the same way now, knowing that deep inside they are... well.
Thank you for your interest on the game! Yeah, french people are actually elves.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes