VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Honestly I could very much see a blind character being added, would fit with the theme and all.
(Absolutely biased btw, as I love the blind character from him)
I too like the idea of a blind character but dunno about that yet. Have too much in my plate atm

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ankoku

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Thanks for being patient during the hiatus, the new update of the game is avaliable on Patreon (Don't worry, for free). I'll upload it here next tuesday cuz I don't want my game to be drown among all the other games that ppl update on weekends. I promise next update wont take so long.

MalkavianVamp

Feb 22, 2023
Thanks for being patient during the hiatus, the new update of the game is avaliable on Patreon (Don't worry, for free). I'll upload it here next tuesday cuz I don't want my game to be drown among all the other games that ppl update on weekends. I promise next update wont take so long.
Thanks king can't wait to play..........

Reactions: Txxus

agitatedturk

May 10, 2022
(on your Patreon, the Mac link points to the Android file)

Reactions: Txxus

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Read the patch notes, and I'm super hyped to play the update. But also frick you for those first 2. You can now see your nose no matter where you look. :p

More seriously, this game is great and I love your style. It's more than worth waiting for.

Reactions: lxh123 and Txxus

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Read the patch notes, and I'm super hyped to play the update. But also frick you for those first 2. You can now see your nose no matter where you look. :p

More seriously, this game is great and I love your style. It's more than worth waiting for.
you are now aware of your breathing.

Reactions: Ankoku

Deluxehero54

May 26, 2024
how do i go talk to the slave trader? i cant seem to get into the building with the golden plus sign at any part of the day

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes