VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
how do i do the perfect elf date? when i get to the end it wont let me pick the option to hear what she has to say.
Dear fucking god, how can you possibly fail the date?
this is not rocket surgery.
you only need 2 of the 3 to be correct and the answers are blatantly obvious.

walk:
insult her = 0
compliment her = +1
do I really need to explain this?

food:
kebob = 0
ice cream = +1
its almost like all elves are vegetarian. and so is fey. this comes up multiple times.

sandcastle:
surfer dude comes over to try and NTR you. what do you say you are to her when threatening to kill him (legally) if he doesn't fuck off:
I am her daddy = +1 (it is her fetish)
I am her boyfriend = +1 (a bit of affection)
I am her owner. she is just a sex slave, property that mean nothing to me = 0. (crying elf sounds)

Get 2 points at end of date to fuck her...
maybe it was 3 times on the first time?
even if it was it is ridiculously trivial to do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Murcury

Dec 31, 2022
can she smoke weed
fey would probably be giddy for 2 minutes and then get paranoid or start thinking about her mom and get sad.

priestman probably thinks any recreational drug use is for degenerates.

I would absolutely smoke and play video games with goblin girl.

Reactions: harem.king
Nov 27, 2021
This warms my cold dead heart, just a little.
The feet when reading the diary is a GREAT idea, 10/10, god I love feet. Plus I get to eat elf ass? This is rad.
Anyways, the date seems wonked out for me. Apparently I need 2/3 'good' answers and to have done the sex training, but I've done all training scenes and chosen all the correct options yet it still won't allow me to choose the "Fey is trying to tell you something" option. Not sure what's happening there, but I've enjoyed the story so far, goodluck dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4ereNok and Txxus

Deluxehero54

May 26, 2024
Dear fucking god, how can you possibly fail the date?
this is not rocket surgery.
you only need 2 of the 3 to be correct and the answers are blatantly obvious.

walk:
insult her = 0
compliment her = +1
do I really need to explain this?

food:
kebob = 0
ice cream = +1
its almost like all elves are vegetarian. and so is fey. this comes up multiple times.

sandcastle:
surfer dude comes over to try and NTR you. what do you say you are to her when threatening to kill him (legally) if he doesn't fuck off:
I am her daddy = +1 (it is her fetish)
I am her boyfriend = +1 (a bit of affection)
I am her owner. she is just a sex slave, property that mean nothing to me = 0. (crying elf sounds)

Get 2 points at end of date to fuck her...
maybe it was 3 times on the first time?
even if it was it is ridiculously trivial to do.
Listen man, you don't need to be rude... I did all of those steps but when I get to the end of the date it wont let me select the option. I figured it was because I was doing something wrong, but now I'm thinking my game is bugged. No matter what combination of choices I do, the option is always greyed out, so I dont know what to tell you besides it wont let me have sex with her...

Last edited:

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Listen man, you don't need to be rude... I did all of those steps but when I get to the end of the date it wont let me select the option. I figured it was because I was doing something wrong, but now I'm thinking my game is bugged. No matter what combination of choices I do, the option is always greyed out, so I dont know what to tell you besides it wont let me have sex with her...
Mmmh, weird. I'd guess maybe there's some sort of accidental requirement? I do the art and write the story tho, so I'll ask the programmer what could it be. In any case in the script I write the conditions for events to be unlocked before handing them, so maybe I messed up somehow.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
did you deflower her already?
IIRC if she is a virgin on the date you won't have sex.

OtherKing45

Apr 7, 2020
Haha, sorry, man. I have nothing against NTR, I just don't think one should add it mid-game. It was either there from the beginning or it wasn't. Just a bit of trolling I wanted to make, sorry to dissapoint XD
I 100% agree mate. I don't design games, but I imagine adding such a thing this late in development would be hell. The game looks great though!

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes