4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
Dont mind me, just misreading the title thinking that it was saying "Fosters Home for Fantasy Girls"

Jun 13, 2018
Was gonna ask why the girl seems to only have one pointy ear but then I saw someone mention amputee and my brain filled in the gap. Strange there's no tag on this site for that but I guess it's easy for things like that to get lost in the ever growing list of tags.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Was gonna ask why the girl seems to only have one pointy ear but then I saw someone mention amputee and my brain filled in the gap. Strange there's no tag on this site for that but I guess it's easy for things like that to get lost in the ever growing list of tags.
She had an accident at the weapon factory where she used to be enslaved before she was sold to you. That actually saved her cuz she wasn't fit for working there anymore and she was sold away. Now she lives with you instead of being worked to death. She doesn't mind it as much, she's more worried about being separated from her mom cuz she stayed at the weapon factory.

Reactions: rrapa

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I like the idea for the story/setting of the game but I'm not sure with the pixel art not really my thing.

Maybe I check it out when there are a few updates out.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
If I remember correctly someone said the Dev's art was "meh", oh boy I wish my pixel art was this "meh" too.

Next is a goblin girl who thinks she's an orc and afterwards will be a cyclops dullahan.
I actually think it's super cute when you have delusional girls or even ones too dumb to understand things, it's a somewhat charming thing and there is a niche market for it, it's like those guys who like clumsy girls.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
good luck with your project! i hope it wont be too vanilla, cause graphics and settings do look promising ^^.

oh and dont get discouraged by early bad reviews. if some dont get their frigging waifus they tend to throw shit at devs :whistle:

Reactions: Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
If I remember correctly someone said the Dev's art was "meh", oh boy I wish my pixel art was this "meh" too.

I actually think it's super cute when you have delusional girls or even ones too dumb to understand things, it's a somewhat charming thing and there is a niche market for it, it's like those guys who like clumsy girls.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
There's a dark and sad story behind her delusion tho. Glad you like the art!

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
good luck with your project! i hope it wont be too vanilla, cause graphics and settings do look promising ^^.

oh and dont get discouraged by early bad reviews. if some dont get their frigging waifus they tend to throw shit at devs :whistle:
Thank you! I plan to work hard on this.

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
After "playing through" the game I'm somewhat unsatisfied.

The reading content is fine, some typos substracted, and for an free version at a good length with paced reading about 30 min length.
Even after reaching the point were everything was read, it's still okey with the random repetition of sentences cause there are still here and there some conversations that progress until you finally read all of them.

After the game states that you reached the end of the "cutted version" giving you the option to resume or get the "nudest version" from being supportive on patreon I still haven't seen all the text. So this only triggers according to "training progress".

I liked the art all in all, it looks nice with good portion of cute and as mentioned before the "click and point adventure style"-esque vibe it gives off.

Mild critique aka my opinion:

1. Maybe it's a choice of style but I would like the door frames on the left side of the floor to be more in line with the vanishing point of the room. It always bugged me when I saw it being out of line when the right side isn't, at least not the obvious way.

2. The floor being an unused background as of now and just a step more if stats are grinded from day to day. I would at least like it if the elf's door was a clickable and not just there for one cutscene.

3. The game with it's early state being cut off of already existing scenes for the sake of giving the potential patreons something exclusive, it's just gives me the DLC-Heaven and "cash in an sell out"-alpha versions and EA's here is your game without the game vibes.

Don't take the 3 anything personal, it's just the hope of not seeing a potential good game going down for no reason.

Overall a nice start of a game with good potential I want to support, at least with some content down the line.

Hope you keep the good work up.

Crevor

Sep 23, 2017
Some great pixel animation! Early days but looks like this could eventually be great. Some really bad typos but the more fundamental composition of the writing is actually not bad at all. The girl's missing arm / disfiguration is an interesting choice of characterization that could contribute to a deeper emphasis on personality and plotting than what is typical for training games. Will strongly consider backing & looking forward to more!

Last edited:
Reactions: Txxus

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
One little thing I just remembered was the "Training 1 - Jaw" the visual change of Fey building up drool comes before it is mentioned in the text, but maybe it was just my head skipping a line.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
After "playing through" the game I'm somewhat unsatisfied.

The reading content is fine, some typos substracted, and for an free version at a good length with paced reading about 30 min length.
Even after reaching the point were everything was read, it's still okey with the random repetition of sentences cause there are still here and there some conversations that progress until you finally read all of them.

After the game states that you reached the end of the "cutted version" giving you the option to resume or get the "nudest version" from being supportive on patreon I still haven't seen all the text. So this only triggers according to "training progress".

I liked the art all in all, it looks nice with good portion of cute and as mentioned before the "click and point adventure style"-esque vibe it gives off.

Mild critique aka my opinion:

1. Maybe it's a choice of style but I would like the door frames on the left side of the floor to be more in line with the vanishing point of the room. It always bugged me when I saw it being out of line when the right side isn't, at least not the obvious way.

2. The floor being an unused background as of now and just a step more if stats are grinded from day to day. I would at least like it if the elf's door was a clickable and not just there for one cutscene.

3. The game with it's early state being cut off of already existing scenes for the sake of giving the potential patreons something exclusive, it's just gives me the DLC-Heaven and "cash in an sell out"-alpha versions and EA's here is your game without the game vibes.

Don't take the 3 anything personal, it's just the hope of not seeing a potential good game going down for no reason.

Overall a nice start of a game with good potential I want to support, at least with some content down the line.

Hope you keep the good work up.
I agree with your concerns. Can you explain a bit better about the hallroom background? I'm not sure I understand what you mean and that's one of the 3 backgrounds I paid someone else to do (other one being the girl's bedroom and the bathroom) cuz I was a bit overwhelmed. Thing is I speak spanish and my english isn't that great this late in the night.
2. What do you mean by the floor being an unused background?
On point 3, don't worry, all you miss is x-ray vision mode and a gallery with unused art. You get all the story, scenes, and lewd events on the public version.

I appreciate all and any constructive critiques. I can't promise I can solve em all but if they are somewhat easy fixes I'll look into them.

Reactions: rrapa

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Some great pixel animation! Early days but looks like this could eventually be great. Some really bad typos but the more fundamental composition of the writing is actually not bad at all. The girl's missing arm / disfiguration is an interesting choice of characterization and could contribute to a deeper emphasis on personality and plotting than what is typical for training games. Will strongly consider backing & looking forward to more!
We'll do our best to fix the mistakes. We are currently 2 men team. I write the story and do the pixel art and the programmer does the... well the programming XD. Thing is my native tongue is spanish and his is portuguese. But with people's feedback we'll fix it while we make progress.

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
I agree with your concerns. Can you explain a bit better about the hallroom background? I'm not sure I understand what you mean and that's one of the 3 backgrounds I paid someone else to do (other one being the girl's bedroom and the bathroom) cuz I was a bit overwhelmed. Thing is I speak spanish and my english isn't that great this late in the night.
2. What do you mean by the floor being an unused background?
On point 3, don't worry, all you miss is x-ray vision mode and a gallery with unused art. You get all the story, scenes, and lewd events on the public version.

I appreciate all and any constructive critiques. I can't promise I can solve em all but if they are somewhat easy fixes I'll look into them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the picture provided there is the estimated vanishing point where all lines for this view approximately should converge towards.

Unless it is a stylistic choice the lines as off doors, ceiling and flooring should follow them, the vanishing point here isn't perfect but it makes the mentioned door easier to spot in the also surrounding box. It goes opposite to the line it should follow even with a higher set vanishing point.

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Inconsistent use gives the feel of door's being uneven in height, where as the outer look of the manor gives a view that suggests it to be in a good shape and evenly spaced, some style inconsistency that tells me different storys about the manor if your are to say so.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Inconsistent use gives the feel of door's being uneven in height, where as the outer look of the manor gives a view that suggests it to be in a good shape and evenly spaced, some style inconsistency that tells me different storys about the manor if your are to say so.
I see. Thanks for pointing out this. I'll keep it in mind.

Reactions: Tobihime2pls
4.70 star(s) 54 Votes