4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Accoding to point 2, I mean this use of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For now it just being used for this question makes it somewhat negelctable, instead of the button menu on the top left, some mapping of the locations to the according doors would be a nicer use of the background in general, but it's nothing that couldn't be addressed by some more random events occuring or the mentioned used instead or in addition to the top left navigation, just a minor thing for this early in development.

Point 3 big X-Ray fan, would like more games to have it in general :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Txxus
Dec 15, 2018
Hmm i will wait a bit for more content but it looks promising and I like the fact you are using an amputee, few games use them. This already makes this game a lot more unique.

Hope it goes well.

Dec 19, 2020
I thought it was a Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends parody and was thinking on how this would go.
This is a interesting game and art, thou.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Accoding to point 2, I mean this use of it.

For now it just being used for this question makes it somewhat negelctable, instead of the button menu on the top left, some mapping of the locations to the according doors would be a nicer use of the background in general, but it's nothing that couldn't be addressed by some more random events occuring or the mentioned used instead or in addition to the top left navigation, just a minor thing for this early in development.

Point 3 big X-Ray fan, would like more games to have it in general :D
It's more of a "turn clothes on and off" actually, haha, but let's call it x-ray for now. Would you like to see x-ray vision during future penetration scenes btw? Just curious.

Reactions: Tobihime2pls

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
It's more of a "turn clothes on and off" actually, haha, but let's call it x-ray for now. Would you like to see x-ray vision during future penetration scenes btw? Just curious.
I'm always into the X-ray penetration option, but I think a general switch for it would be nice, like use this spell to see it always or never, some people aren't too much into it as far as I read it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
From the title I thought this was going to be a tv show parody game but with abandoned imaginary 2d girls.

Still looks like an interesting game to try.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Save/Load is not working. return button is missing after save or load and right clicking doesn't work either. Load does not return to game but to the main menu instead. Mac version

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Save/Load is not working. return button is missing after save or load and right clicking doesn't work either. Load does not return to game but to the main menu instead. Mac version
We'll see what's going on. We don't own a mac so we'll have to try to get access to one. Please bear with us for now.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Jan 24, 2021
We'll see what's going on. We don't own a mac so we'll have to try to get access to one. Please bear with us for now.
Same thing happens on PC. Sometime before the xray vision right click changed from opening the save menu to going back. My Saves around this point got corrupted too which is a shame since I tried to save right before that point... I also remember the Quick Access menu disappearing.

A few times when 'Fey" shows the default name and not the one you give her.

Utilizing the other rooms would be nice. It's a bit cumbersome to keep selecting the bedrooms since they are the only thing available right now.

Had trouble with the rooms as I thought like other games clicking on the doors would do something.

Even if the Battle Priest is a badass there should still be an option to give Fey headpats!

Conversation topics were rather interesting. Nibbling on her remaining ear might also be adorably cute.

Reactions: rrapa and Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Same thing happens on PC. Sometime before the xray vision right click changed from opening the save menu to going back. My Saves around this point got corrupted too which is a shame since I tried to save right before that point... I also remember the Quick Access menu disappearing.

A few times when 'Fey" shows the default name and not the one you give her.

Utilizing the other rooms would be nice. It's a bit cumbersome to keep selecting the bedrooms since they are the only thing available right now.

Had trouble with the rooms as I thought like other games clicking on the doors would do something.

Even if the Battle Priest is a badass there should still be an option to give Fey headpats!

Conversation topics were rather interesting. Nibbling on her remaining ear might also be adorably cute.
Awesome feedback! Thank you very much. Please consider joining the discord server and pointing these things out on the feedback and suggestion channels. Much love!

Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Jan 24, 2021
when i saw the title i thought it might be a little more wholesome but...
View attachment 1143985
View attachment 1143988
doesn't sound that wholesome
I think there is potential :D This has Katawa Shoujo and Life With a Slave vibes to it.

Fey asked for books as a gift which seems likely when the town becomes available.
Restaurants might be a thing... Eating with cute girls is fun.
What looks like a kitchen is in construction. So girls cooking and naked apron will be likely.
As you progress with training Complements become a thing.
There was a bath so getting a chance to scrub the girls down is possible.
Not sure if money will be needed or if it's just given that we're a rich veteran...

Many more ideas for wholesome moments!

Reactions: rrapa

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I had this problem, then I didn't.

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes