Mod Ren'Py Onhold Four Elements Trainer [Book 1-4 Slave] Gallery/Walkthrough Mod

What feature would you want me to do in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 9, 2017
f95 banner.jpg

Overview:
Adds Scenes Gallery and Walkthrough to the game.​

Updated: 2022-04-18
Game/Creator: Four Elements Trainer / Mity -
Modder: Half-Assed Mods -
Mod Version: v0.6.1
Game Version: v0.9.0c or greater
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compatibility:
Incompatible to other mods (Too much code to replace now so this mod won't be compatible with the other mods anytime soon)

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -

sample.jpg sample1.jpg sample3.jpg sample2.jpg sample4.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2017
I'll be putting this mod on hold until Book 4 - Love is finished, as some scenes gets altered as the game progresses, I don't want to rewrite any code.

Dec 9, 2017
Updated to include a walkthrough for Book 1, take note that this Walkthrough mod is heavily influenced by Maim Lain so you'll see a lot of similarities. Will plan to release Book 2 and 3 Walkthroughs while waiting for Book 4: Love conclusion.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Updated to include a walkthrough for Book 1, take note that this Walkthrough mod is heavily influenced by Maim Lain so you'll see a lot of similarities. Will plan to release Book 2 and 3 Walkthroughs while waiting for Book 4: Love conclusion.
Is ended? I think yeah. gg anyway for the mod.

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
hope it finisis soon and so glad someone contiueds it thxs so much ill wait till its finisised hope u stay safe its nice to play games in these dark times.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Most likely an issue because I archived it as a rar file, I'll ship it to a zip
in the next update.
I don't know why people don't use 7zip instead of zip or rar, because in my experience it has a far better compression rate allowing a smaller download/upload size for an archive. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: Spazz05
Dec 9, 2017
I don't know why people don't use 7zip instead of zip or rar, because in my experience it has a far better compression rate allowing a smaller download/upload size for an archive. Just a suggestion.
I don't know why either to be honest with you, I've been using rars and zips all my life. Must be a habit, I guess.

yang4100

Mar 12, 2020
Screenshot_20220416-013240_Four Elements Trainer.jpg

Hey I somehow make the mod to work in android. Here are what I did:

-delete gallery.rpy and screens.rpy
-delete images except for the images used in walkthrough mod
-resize the images to 800x600
-edit book1_screens.rpy (I edited this only because I tried to use only one image for walkthorough mod, so editing this file is not needed if you resize the images)

Note: only work for slave route walkthrough mod,
It can crash randomly,
It crash when the app loads auto save file

put game folder in Android -> data -> fet.start -> files

Dec 9, 2017
View attachment 1759877

Hey I somehow make the mod to work in android. Here are what I did:

-delete gallery.rpy and screens.rpy
-delete images except for the images used in walkthrough mod
-resize the images to 800x600
-edit book1_screens.rpy (I edited this only because I tried to use only one image for walkthorough mod, so editing this file is not needed if you resize the images)

Note: only work for slave route walkthrough mod,
It can crash randomly,
It crash when the app loads auto save file

put game folder in Android -> data -> fet.start -> files
Hi there, were you using JOIPlay to get it to run with the mod? If not, how did you copy the mod folder to the android port of FET? It's been a while since I last ported renpy mods to android so it looks so unfamiliar to me. If you could help me with your process, I'll be able to make a working port with the mod included. Thanks so much.

yang4100

Mar 12, 2020
Hi there, were you using JOIPlay to get it to run with the mod? If not, how did you copy the mod folder to the android port of FET? It's been a while since I last ported renpy mods to android so it looks so unfamiliar to me. If you could help me with your process, I'll be able to make a working port with the mod included. Thanks so much.
I used ZArchiver to access Android -> data folder. I just copy the "game" folder into Android -> data -> fet.start -> files

• Red Heart
Reactions: Half-Assed Mods