Mod Ren'Py Onhold Four Elements Trainer [Book 1-4 Slave] Gallery/Walkthrough Mod

What feature would you want me to do in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 9, 2017
I have updated with the resized pictures for better compatibility with Android devices.
Walkthrough update for Book 2 - Love route will come in early-mid May. Thanks all.

Reactions: Gerfenikss
Dec 9, 2017
I'm halfway through coding Book 2: Love route and to be honest with you all, I'm feeling kind of lazy :sleep:
Not really in the mood in finishing the mod as of now, so instead of finishing the code for this month, my plans would be to create a normal text walkthrough for all Books, trying to be as easy to read as possible.
This way, it'll be easier and quicker to finish compared to the mod. I hope you all understand.
Thank you.

Reactions: stress_ball

augustusjones

Feb 12, 2019
I'm halfway through coding Book 2: Love route and to be honest with you all, I'm feeling kind of lazy :sleep:
Not really in the mood in finishing the mod as of now, so instead of finishing the code for this month, my plans would be to create a normal text walkthrough for all Books, trying to be as easy to read as possible.
This way, it'll be easier and quicker to finish compared to the mod. I hope you all understand.
Thank you.

Honestly mate don't blame you, the gallery mod is fine enough so honestly it's probs not worth the effort

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
I'd be happy with a text walkthrough. Like, it'll work perfectly no matter what system you're using. Pretty sure I already saw a gallery mod too, so it might be better to just get the walkthrough on paper anyway.

Dec 9, 2017
Alright so..
Due to time constraints, I'll be putting the walkthrough mod on hold for now.
Instead, I'll be releasing a text walkthrough for the meantime, I'll give updates late June 2022.

Roadmap for now, Priority is from highest to lowest:
- Text walkthrough
- Cheat mod would still be in development (for gameplay convenience)
- I'll add some stuff from the gallery mod, I might have missed some scenes, and I'll also be adding some scenes not present in the game (but still looking into what scenes I can add, so far I've taken interest to Masturbate 2/4 from Book 2: Love Route)

Again, I'm truly sorry for the lack of progress with the mod. I get easily burned out from making these from my free time, but I'll be doing my best to release at least some update late next month.

Thanks all for your interest in this mod.

Reactions: n3ts1

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
Oh, it's good. Text walkthrough is what i want most of all. I don't like direct cheat codes but renpy games usually have some scenes/routes that are not obvious

babystando

Jun 1, 2020
I'd be happy with a text walkthrough. Like, it'll work perfectly no matter what system you're using. Pretty sure I already saw a gallery mod too, so it might be better to just get the walkthrough on paper anyway.
This. Text Walkthrough is so much better. Too bad there is none for book 2 slave route.

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Alright so..
Due to time constraints, I'll be putting the walkthrough mod on hold for now.
Instead, I'll be releasing a text walkthrough for the meantime, I'll give updates late June 2022.

Roadmap for now, Priority is from highest to lowest:
- Text walkthrough
- Cheat mod would still be in development (for gameplay convenience)
- I'll add some stuff from the gallery mod, I might have missed some scenes, and I'll also be adding some scenes not present in the game (but still looking into what scenes I can add, so far I've taken interest to Masturbate 2/4 from Book 2: Love Route)

Again, I'm truly sorry for the lack of progress with the mod. I get easily burned out from making these from my free time, but I'll be doing my best to release at least some update late next month.

Thanks all for your interest in this mod.
Any Updates?

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Not dead, just not in active development because the game is not fully finished. The epilogue has code being changed and if I start working on the mod now, it will easily break the mod when update drops.
It's not like you have to do it at all. I just read something about text walkthrough
a long time ago and i don't think dev's money milking mini updates will break .pdf file.