Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.8c]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
You might wanna rephrase that <.<
if and when they release loli I might, otherwise I don't intent to.
also did you add the tower scene? I have a payment I need to send but I haven't heard from you since

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
felipons found a glitch on book 3 slave path ty Lee kitty sex - end button won't end properly and stuck on the scene.

Temporary solution is using the dialogue on the cum scene to use the quick menu button and go to menu

Also I'll send in some extra more than what's due if you can add a text size modifier. Shit is small to read on mobile. Dialogue text and gallery scene name(although I doubt how to fix the latter)

Last edited:

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
You might wanna rephrase that <.<

also did you add the tower scene? I have a payment I need to send but I haven't heard from you since
Sorry to be late, haven't had much time on my part to check things out here, as I had to focus on work and also had to format my pc. I did add the meditation scene about 2 updates ago or something like that, you can send the payment with the same method as before.

felipons found a glitch on book 3 slave path ty Lee kitty sex - end button won't end properly and stuck on the scene.

Temporary solution is using the dialogue on the cum scene to use the quick menu button and go to menu

Also I'll send in some extra more than what's due if you can add a text size modifier. Shit is small to read on mobile. Dialogue text and gallery scene name(although I doubt how to fix the latter)
I'll correct the bug as soon as I have time, and will see if I correct the text size (maybe add an option in the menu to change text size), but I can't guarantee that a bigger text will not go out of the screen.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
the korra squads scene is still buggy, becuase the animation only comes when you have to shoose cum inisde our outside

Reactions: luchob4
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes