Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.8c]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
New version is out and someone already posted a link to it in the game thread. It's that time of month again, boys

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
1.0.2a is out

Might be redundant since mod is described as a "one size fits all" for video games but, is the game compatible or are there some scene missing with the current mod version (1.0.1)?

redknight1

Sep 19, 2017
1.0.2a is out

Might be redundant since mod is described as a "one size fits all" for video games but, is the game compatible or are there some scene missing with the current mod version (1.0.1)?
Theres no scenes from 1.0.2 in gallery mod. We have to wait for mod update

May 21, 2018
1.0.2a is out

It's normally compatible with any version, but when a update comes out the new scenes needs to be manually added in the gallery as FET don't have a proper gallery yet

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Status: Already finished updating the mod, I'm compiling the files to upload should be here in an hour at most.

Edit: Post Updated.

New:
Code:
* [Asami & Kya] Sex
* [Beifongs] Blowjob
* [Ikki] Sex
* [Card Game] Katara
* [Halloween] Opal
* [Halloween] Suyin
* [Halloween] Ty Lee
* [Zhu Li] Threesome

Android now has a bigger font in the menu (Reduced the number of items per page)

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2021
working on it.

[EDIT]
i don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm doing all the steps that is on the process for installing the gallery on the android app and nothing happens. maybe there is a problem with the android patch.
same here, any fix to this ?

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
working on it.

[EDIT]
i don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm doing all the steps that is on the process for installing the gallery on the android app and nothing happens. maybe there is a problem with the android patch.
same here, any fix to this ?
My fault I uploaded the Android files with only the code, forgot to add the compiled files.
Already Updated, now it should work

GlyuRandomGuy

Jul 31, 2021
Status: Already finished updating the mod, I'm compiling the files to upload should be here in an hour at most.

Edit: Post Updated.

New:
Code:
* [Asami & Kya] Sex
* [Beifongs] Blowjob
* [Ikki] Sex
* [Card Game] Katara
* [Halloween] Opal
* [Halloween] Suyin
* [Halloween] Ty Lee
* [Zhu Li] Threesome

Android now has a bigger font in the menu (Reduced the number of items per page)
No mini scene with Pema, Jinora and Ikki before the boat arrive on the island?

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Tells me this when I try to launch it

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label h22su_menu is defined twice, at File "end_scripts/eis_start.rpyc", line 1546:

and File "mods/Gallery/script/bk 5/extra.rpyc", line 6302:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes