Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.8c]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
does this add scenes that arent in the game originally?
no, there is a minor exception tho (you can choose your portrait instead of the forced shady, zuko or Tenzin)

felipons can you change the book 5 - Kuvira armpit thumbnail to the not-pregnant scene?
1680763878217.png
also found a typo in book 5 azula/mai anal scene where Izumi is spelled incorrectly in the choice menu
1680763860090.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
no, there is a minor exception tho (you can choose your portrait instead of the forced shady, zuko or Tenzin)

felipons can you change the book 5 - Kuvira armpit thumbnail to the not-pregnant scene?
View attachment 2524584
also found a typo in book 5 azula/mai anal scene where Izumi is spelled incorrectly in the choice menu
View attachment 2524582
Corrected the typo in the code, will be in the next version, about the image, I'll change when the next version comes, if I remember.

ok then i guess somethin was wrong with my game because when i replayed all of bk4 and 5 on new version of the game, all of ikki was cut out so i thought it went against rules or something. i thought she was removed so i was shocked to see her in the gallery.
About book 4 you probably selected the wrong choice when carrying Korra through snow (she askes if you wanted to fuck her younger version, if you say no, you are locked out of loli content).
About Book 5 you either used that save that locked loli out, or started from book 5, doing so locks loli out, you need to play book 4, and accept everything related to loli content to continue getting loli content.
My opinion is that Mity fucked up this part, they should have asked clearly if you want loli content or not and make it reversible in the future, instead of fucking up the save.

xgtxx

Jun 27, 2020
Earth Kingdom (Slave Route) seems to freeze/crash when trying to run "Ty Lee - Kitty sex".

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: shmurfer and xgtxx
May 21, 2018
I would just wait to the definitive 1.0.5 to come out, there's not even that much content to waste time doing a update for early access.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes