Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
FET 1.0.5b

Finally! I got the early access version ready. Originally I wanted this to be the last build for the love route epilogue before I'd start with the slave route epilogue again. Alas, I didn't succeed at that, but I did add a way to end the pregnancies in a slightly more organic way. Don't expect much out of that. I needed it to be simple and not impact anyone who doesn't want the pregnancies to end. As simple as it is, it created a lot(aloooot!) of bugs for me during the creation of this build!

ps. I fixed a bug which might have blocked you from proceeding during the epilogue IF you only chose Jinora during the end of book 4 love route. If so, repeat the anal scene and you should be able to proceed again.
Bughunters! thanks for your feedback! You helped me find and get rid of some simple bugs, but also some weird incontinuity errors which I missed myself. This build will hopefully be much more stable because of it. I added a little extra in this build. Once Senna has arrived she'll be interested in Sky Bisons like Pema was before her. This only happens if you didn't tell pema you weren't interested earlier. If Pema isn't on the island(because you only chose Korra) Pema will come up with the idea herself. Other than that I changed some small parts of the dialogue and some images. Nothing major.
So this build will continue the love route epilogue. In the next build I'll make certain to "end it" so I can move back to the slave route epilogue. Keep in mind though, I don't intend for the epilogue to have a hard stop.

I tried making this build as stable as I can, but if you encounter problems you can let me know in the comments or by sending me a direct message. Both ways are fine and appreciated. If you have other things you want to mention besides bugs etc, that's perfectly fine too! As for the new content, I'll write a short changelog at the bottom of this post.

Thanks and I hope you'll like the build!

Links below!

PC -
MAC -
Android -

- Changelog/spoilers -
Izumi will lose something which you'll have to help her with. You'll be rewarded by getting a hand and blow something from both her and her mother afterwards. You might be under surveillance while being rewarded though...
All the BeiFongs... all of them... will get something up the bum during a scene.
A new visitor! Korra's mom will arrive on the island. And if you don't interfere with the cardgame, she and her daughter will both provide some missionary fun.
Korra can give you a job... using her feet!
Oogi and Senna(optional of course)... 'nuff said.
Finally, the pregnancies can be ended in an organic way for Korra, Jinora and Kuvira. If they weren't pregnant there will be an option to retroactively make them pregnant. I will probably take that part out in future versions, but for now it's in.

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
FET 1.0.5b

Finally! I got the early access version ready. Originally I wanted this to be the last build for the love route epilogue before I'd start with the slave route epilogue again. Alas, I didn't succeed at that, but I did add a way to end the pregnancies in a slightly more organic way. Don't expect much out of that. I needed it to be simple and not impact anyone who doesn't want the pregnancies to end. As simple as it is, it created a lot(aloooot!) of bugs for me during the creation of this build!

ps. I fixed a bug which might have blocked you from proceeding during the epilogue IF you only chose Jinora during the end of book 4 love route. If so, repeat the anal scene and you should be able to proceed again.

So this build will continue the love route epilogue. In the next build I'll make certain to "end it" so I can move back to the slave route epilogue. Keep in mind though, I don't intend for the epilogue to have a hard stop.

I tried making this build as stable as I can, but if you encounter problems you can let me know in the comments or by sending me a direct message. Both ways are fine and appreciated. If you have other things you want to mention besides bugs etc, that's perfectly fine too! As for the new content, I'll write a short changelog at the bottom of this post.

Links below!

PC - Mega
MAC - Mega
Android - Mega
Heroes definitely exist! There are heroes without capes! and I thank you for taking care of us, my HERO!!
f57c912001a252ef506cc964d08ab347.png

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Nah trust me, he won't

He would've phone'd The Love Epilogue if so...

Besides, the fandom would force him for The Slave Epilogue an he knows it!

PLEASE BRING BACK KYOSHI AND YANGCHEN SEEING THEM ONLY AT THE MAIN STORY IS SO UNFAIR-
Sadly I think there's more fans of the love routes than the slave routes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Future Retro

Eskoking

Jun 9, 2023
ok, y'all, i'm incredibly late to this, but I never got the izumi anal scene, which means i can't do like most of the new content. apparently there's some pirate stuff to do, but i don't know where that is... help please??? thanks in advance

Lassamonto

May 24, 2020
Can somebody send the save file with other routes? Cus after downloading this game and for seeing new scenes you need play everything again. Its so ridiculous... I really appreciate devs working, but this stuff make me mad...(

GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
FET V.1.0.5b - Early Access (Patreon)

Bughunters! thanks for your feedback! You helped me find and get rid of some simple bugs, but also some weird incontinuity errors which I missed myself. This build will hopefully be much more stable because of it. I added a little extra in this build. Once Senna has arrived she'll be interested in Sky Bisons like Pema was before her. This only happens if you didn't tell pema you weren't interested earlier. If Pema isn't on the island(because you only chose Korra) Pema will come up with the idea herself. Other than that I changed some small parts of the dialogue and some images. Nothing major.

Links below!

- pc version -
- Mac version -
- android version -

- Changelog/spoilers -
Izumi will lose something which you'll have to help her with. You'll be rewarded by getting a hand and blow something from both her and her mother afterwards. You might be under surveillance while being rewarded though...
All the BeiFongs... all of them... will get something up the bum during a scene.
A new visitor! Korra's mom will arrive on the island. And if you don't interfere with the cardgame, she and her daughter will both provide some missionary fun.
Korra can give you a job... using her feet!
Oogi and Senna(optional of course)... 'nuff said.
Finally, the pregnancies can be ended in an organic way for Korra, Jinora and Kuvira. If they weren't pregnant there will be an option to retroactively make them pregnant. I will probably take that part out in future versions, but for now it's in.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Sadly I think there's more fans of the love routes than the slave routes.
He'd still work on it anyway, don't worry!

Originally I wanted this to be the last build for the love route epilogue before I'd start with the slave route epilogue again
There!, he said it himself!

R E J O I C E !

Hey I might be late to the party, but did anyone else get a bug where Korra and Seena are just gone.. View attachment 2684752
I already talked about avoiding ghost mode in the previous page buddy!

https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v1-0-5a-mity.730/post-10951866

You're welcome!

ok, y'all, i'm incredibly late to this, but I never got the izumi anal scene, which means i can't do like most of the new content. apparently there's some pirate stuff to do, but i don't know where that is... help please??? thanks in advance
''Pirate stuff''?
Explore the grotto with Ikki and eventually you'll find it.

As for Izumi's anal scene:

1- Help Azula win cards and give it to her in the bum at the shack.
2- Izumi will ask for HER taking it in the bum by herself and you'll get to the part where you can joke around with the message that'll get sent by Hawky.
3- Wait for 3 days and you'll get the lube for giving it to Izumi in the bum.
And finally
4- Don't help anyone at winning cards and get to The Shack at night and you'll find the button ''Izumi'', enjoy exploring the other scenes!

Can somebody send the save file with other routes? Cus after downloading this game and for seeing new scenes you need play everything again. Its so ridiculous... I really appreciate devs working, but this stuff make me mad...(
I'm not sure what you mean by ''other routes'' cuz I don't even know what routes you even picked for each!

If you mean revisiting the routes you already completed, then you can go to The Shack at night and click/tap on ''Spirit/Nagina'' (Whoever you chose from them) and then you choose which Book you'd like to revisit!

Orrrr if you mean that you wanna explore the other routes for each book, then it won't be as boring as you think it'd be!

Each of The Slave Route and Love Route in each book has it's own story, events, jokes, lines and scenes! (Except for Book 1, the difference is as big as other books tbh.)

Trust me, you'll enjoy it! (Also STRONGLY depends on YOUR personal preferences..)

You can just skip Books to wherever point you want to btw, but it's not worth it if you care about the story, events, jokes, lines and/or scenes.

ORRRRR.... if you mean by how to reach which Epilogue...

The Epilogue you'll get to depends on what route you'll go with in Book 4. The other books will just affect some lines of the previous main girls you dealt with in the past, but the story won't really get affected by which route you picked for each book.

TL;DR
To put it simply:
(BK4 Slave Route = Slave Epilogue, BK4 Love Route = Love Epilogue)

Which means you can simply skip to Book 4 at the poiint of choosing which nation you'd want to get to if you're talking about the Epilogue.

Phew, I wrote for like less than 30 minutes! (That's how I feel, also was revising for any grammatical/spelling errors!) 1686300865887.png

Oh and also...

Stay Hydrated!
1686301127563.png

G L U C K !

Lassamonto

May 24, 2020
He'd still work on it anyway, don't worry!

There!, he said it himself!

R E J O I C E !

I already talked about avoiding ghost mode in the previous page buddy!

https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v1-0-5a-mity.730/post-10951866

You're welcome!

''Pirate stuff''?
Explore the grotto with Ikki and eventually you'll find it.

As for Izumi's anal scene:

1- Help Azula win cards and give it to her in the bum at the shack.
2- Izumi will ask for HER taking it in the bum by herself and you'll get to the part where you can joke around with the message that'll get sent by Hawky.
3- Wait for 3 days and you'll get the lube for giving it to Izumi in the bum.
And finally
4- Don't help anyone at winning cards and get to The Shack at night and you'll find the button ''Izumi'', enjoy exploring the other scenes!

I'm not sure what you mean by ''other routes'' cuz I don't even know what routes you even picked for each!

If you mean revisiting the routes you already completed, then you can go to The Shack at night and click/tap on ''Spirit/Nagina'' (Whoever you chose from them) and then you choose which Book you'd like to revisit!

Orrrr if you mean that you wanna explore the other routes for each book, then it won't be as boring as you think it'd be!

Each of The Slave Route and Love Route in each book has it's own story, events, jokes, lines and scenes! (Except for Book 1, the difference is as big as other books tbh.)

Trust me, you'll enjoy it! (Also STRONGLY depends on YOUR personal preferences..)

You can just skip Books to wherever point you want to btw, but it's not worth it if you care about the story, events, jokes, lines and/or scenes.

ORRRRR.... if you mean by how to reach which Epilogue...

The Epilogue you'll get to depends on what route you'll go with in Book 4. The other books will just affect some lines of the previous main girls you dealt with in the past, but the story won't really get affected by which route you picked for each book.

TL;DR
To put it simply:
(BK4 Slave Route = Slave Epilogue, BK4 Love Route = Love Epilogue)

Which means you can simply skip to Book 4 at the poiint of choosing which nation you'd want to get to if you're talking about the Epilogue.

Phew, I wrote for like less than 30 minutes! (That's how I feel, also was revising for any grammatical/spelling errors!) View attachment 2685097

Oh and also...

Stay Hydrated!
View attachment 2685101

G L U C K !
thank you so much for your request. My English not really good, so forgive me my mistakes. I was meant that - always when you download this game you need to do everything again if you dont have saves. I would like to have an option, like skip till new content or something like this. As i understood , there is some "choices" that you should have for seeing new stuff example. For example Ikki stuff. Thx again dude. You doing really nice things, i appreciate your time

Reactions: CluckPover

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
thank you so much for your request. My English not really good, so forgive me my mistakes. I was meant that - always when you download this game you need to do everything again if you dont have saves. I would like to have an option, like skip till new content or something like this. As i understood , there is some "choices" that you should have for seeing new stuff example. For example Ikki stuff. Thx again dude. You doing really nice things, i appreciate your time
You're welcome!

Your English is not as bad as you think it is actually!

Now since I understand what you're asking for...

Here's a save that has every single Love Route Epilogue unlocked so far!

Just explore around and you'll find the new scenes eventually.

How to add it: (I have NO idea how to add it in Linux and/or Mac)

Windows:

1 - Press Win + R

2 - Type %appdata% and then press run

3- Open RenPy then Avatar Harem-(Lots of Numbers) folder

4 - Add the save file to that folder

5 - Open the game, Load the save and enjoy the scenes!

DrGreg

Oct 26, 2021
I haven't played this game in years I've completely forgotten everything about it is it supposed to be set after the last airbender and or tie into the actual show or is it it's own thing and just a parody?

Feb 5, 2021
I haven't played this game in years I've completely forgotten everything about it is it supposed to be set after the last airbender and or tie into the actual show or is it it's own thing and just a parody?
Little bit of both
Framing device is that it's set after both ATLA and TLOK but due to time travel it takes place throughout both series.

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes