Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.8c]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Nigilicious

Apr 4, 2023
000000 <removed>s.png
No listen to me. everyone but me in cringe and bluepilled.

Meanwhile I am based and redpilled and right about 100% of everything.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I downloaded it just now, I will be playing and updating the mod afterwards.
I can't guarantee it'll be released today, but I'll be working on it.
Take all the time you need =)
There's absolute no rush and as always thanks for the hard work. there's some trolls and sloths not bothering playing the game but they here nagging the modder's OP to update it so they can fap so lmao so the blueballing is too strong on them i guess

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Take all the time you need =)
There's absolute no rush and as always thanks for the hard work. there's some trolls and sloths not bothering playing the game but they here nagging the modder's OP to update it so they can fap so lmao so the blueballing is too strong on them i guess
Totaly agree bro :)

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
I downloaded it just now, I will be playing and updating the mod afterwards.
I can't guarantee it'll be released today, but I'll be working on it.
You our hero.... But you still not answer to us... You planned createtid the same mod for Titanes? 0_0

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
I don't mind waiting, but you are telling me it is updated, but I don't see an updated version... Is it posted somewhere else?

May 21, 2018
This comment section is pure gold.

Did someone asked for a new version again? Inform that he already knows about it and is working on it or ignore the comment, not every random will know that someone else already warned the author, believe it or not, not everyone daily read this forums and felipons is not getting slapped in the face everytime someone asks (99% sure)...

You know what? Forget it, i want this to go on because i'm laughing a lot reading this shit. Almost as good as twitter keyboard warriors.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes