Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.8c]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

F1forhalp

SOTD: Janis Joplin - Get It While You Can
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
some even are lazy to read back just one page, or just only scroll up by sometimes only 2 or 3 comments, where it then stands that it's in the works.

also, what exactly is a twitter.

rhetorical question, i know what to avoid :D

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
I downloaded it just now, I will be playing and updating the mod afterwards.
I can't guarantee it'll be released today, but I'll be working on it.
there is a problem with the tylee kitten scene from the love route in book 3 keeps crashing the game

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
there is a problem with the tylee kitten scene from the love route in book 3 keeps crashing the game
I did try to make the game crash here, but I couldn't replicate it.
What OS you use, also are you playing in the "Old Hardware" version or the normal one?

Offtopic: for people that still check the threads, does Mity still releases Old Hardware version?

May 21, 2018
What OS you use, also are you playing in the "Old Hardware" version or the normal one?

Offtopic: for people that still check the threads, does Mity still releases Old Hardware version?
I didn't see a Old Hardware version since 1.0.2b

Reactions: felipons

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017

never mind sorry i found the problem it was my pc.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
This comment section is pure gold.

Did someone asked for a new version again? Inform that he already knows about it and is working on it or ignore the comment, not every random will know that someone else already warned the author, believe it or not, not everyone daily read this forums and felipons is not getting slapped in the face everytime someone asks (99% sure)...

You know what? Forget it, i want this to go on because i'm laughing a lot reading this shit. Almost as good as twitter keyboard warriors.
The mod maker is following the game just like everybody else. They don't need the status update, let alone the 10 of them that follow. And it's the way people do it. "Oh, we need this right now." Entitlement.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Update just came out, chill my guy
Just saying :LOL: it needed to be updated since it was not compatible with the latest version build. anyways, I don't understand why people are mad at me because I said i want the gallery to be updated :unsure: ya'll must be having a bad day or something

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: shmurfer and Ru1n

F1forhalp

SOTD: Janis Joplin - Get It While You Can
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
careful though, that 1.0.6a (even patched) is still bughunt, expect bugs to happen.

*edit*
newer version posted
don't see 'older HW' there, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: felipons

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

Version E just released but Mity said this:
"EDIT: I swapped the earlier version d for version e. There's literally just one bugfix difference between the two. A bug which only rarely happened, but which I wanted gone asap so that's why. Don't bother downloading this again if you didn't encounter problems during the last scene of the love route epilogue."

Don't know if there are new scenes, just letting you guys know.

Ppino

May 4, 2018
Changing the mystery girl's gender option just removes her from the orgy during Katara's Marriage. I have no idea if this is intentional or not

Reactions: Mistervd
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes