Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.8c]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
slave route box sex book four is bugged
Thanks for the feedback I'm doing the corrections now, might release a version today with this correction plus what camaxtli posted.

Awsome! One order of word salad for takeway.
You know this is not the official site for the game to report shit, right? Might work, don't get me wrong but coming in here and typing out 8 words waiting for jesus to save us will not guarantee any progress.
Hey look at me, I'm Jesus now.

Reactions: Mistervd

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Game not starting.
You are using the game version "v.0.5.07c" that is a REALLY old (more than 2 years old) build of the game, and is not supported by this mod that uses the latest version of the game.

I do recommend that you download the last version of the game, "v1.0.7c", Here is the link for download.

PS: If you really want to play an older version of this game the first version that I have of this mod is from "v0.9.1c" that I may give you the link for download of the mod, but I do not have the game on this version, and there maybe lots bugs in this version that were corrected in the future releases.

Reactions: Darkone123

F1forhalp

SOTD: Combustible Edison - Vertigogo
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Thanks for the feedback I'm doing the corrections now, might release a version today with this correction plus what camaxtli posted.

Hey look at me, I'm Jesus now.
i think with Marty fiddling code for some gallery implemented into the game, things for the mod might get messier for the next updates.. might still be a good idea to show him your mod? probly could speed up things, since yours is in working condition and only has to follow content updates, more or less.

-oh and.. if you're really.. beware of Romans. aaand crosses and all that. :D

You are using the game version "v.0.5.07c" that is a REALLY old (more than 2 years old) build of the game, and is not supported by this mod that uses the latest version of the game.
assume what happened here is, that he simply kept throwing new content files into the same old (maybe his first) folder. for my taste, that path is way too long, too.
i might be wrong though.. the Ren'Py version shown in the reports is quite old. it should be a 7.4.6 for the actual build.

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Good news everyone, I'm compiling a new version with 2 new scenes plus a small fix for the box scene.

i think with Marty fiddling code for some gallery implemented into the game, things for the mod might get messier for the next updates.. might still be a good idea to show him your mod? probly could speed up things, since yours is in working condition and only has to follow content updates, more or less.

-oh and.. if you're really.. beware of Romans. aaand crosses and all that. :D

assume what happened here is, that he simply kept throwing new content files into the same old (maybe his first) folder. for my taste, that path is way too long, too.
i might be wrong though.. the Ren'Py version shown in the reports is quite old. it should be a 7.4.6 for the actual build.
I do not have any contact with the MITY team, but as I believe I said some posts before, they can use/modify this gallery in any way they see fit and use it as much as they want, this is a free open source code, I update this gallery only to show respect for their work and nothing more. If they do decide to use it, it would be nice if they at least to put my name into credits, however it's not needed if they don't feel like it.

About the files, you are correct the actual ren'py version used for the newer versions is "7.4.6.1693", while the one on that trace it's a really old one released in Dec 2016.
If my memory doesn't fail me the game was updated to Renpy "7.? +" at the build 0.8.1+

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Good news everyone, I'm compiling a new version with 2 new scenes plus a small fix for the box scene.

I do not have any contact with the MITY team, but as I believe I said some posts before, they can use/modify this gallery in any way they see fit and use it as much as they want, this is a free open source code, I update this gallery only to show respect for their work and nothing more. If they do decide to use it, it would be nice if they at least to put my name into credits, however it's not needed if they don't feel like it.

About the files, you are correct the actual ren'py version used for the newer versions is "7.4.6.1693", while the one on that trace it's a really old one released in Dec 2016.
If my memory doesn't fail me the game was updated to Renpy "7.? +" at the build 0.8.1+
well i can't contact them, left patreon ages ago for a number of reasons.. else i'd have told Marty about it, especially because you wouldn't mind.
but i won't go back to patreon. that's not going to change.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Felipons already did the work to disable Mity's gallery in the last update so it should be fine. Unless Mity is radically reimplementing the gallery every time, which would legit piss people off since it'd delay slave epilogue it should be trivial at this point to hide it again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Felipons already did the work to disable Mity's gallery in the last update so it should be fine. Unless Mity is radically reimplementing the gallery every time, which would legit piss people off since it'd delay slave epilogue it should be trivial at this point to hide it again.
all i know is that he seems to keep "get the gallery working", something along that line. it's Marty, he won't stop thinking about that stuff. artists sometimes tick that way.. so i actually expect him to fiddle with code all along, since he doesn't seem to be aware of this mod.
we'll see, i guess.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Something convinced him he needs to do a gallery and he's started. But he's just done book 1 love and it's pure screenshots without any text saying who or what the scene is, and when he gets to the later chapters I doubt he'll be putting in the fine controls felipons has done. Most of the slave route scenes which have several versions but also have extra toggles like jinora love.

Speaking of which. Found an oversight while double checking my example.

This can totally wait for the next major update but slave Jinora blowjob should have a 1st time 2nd time choice to her other scenes with similar behaviour. That scene in particular being really long compared to the second time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
Something convinced him he needs to do a gallery and he's started. But he's just done book 1 love and it's pure screenshots without any text saying who or what the scene is, and when he gets to the later chapters I doubt he'll be putting in the fine controls felipons has done. Most of the slave route scenes which have several versions but also have extra toggles like jinora love.

Speaking of which. Found an oversight while double checking my example.

This can totally wait for the next major update but Jinora blowjob should have a 1st time 2nd time choice to her other scenes with similar behaviour. That scene in particular being really long compared to the second time.
Amen. To both your statements.

AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018

Thank you for adding, here is android patched v1.0.7c with 2 new scenes.

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
He's missing the sloppy second's scene
And which scene might this be? In which book? with which character? is there an image I can use as base to locate it?
There are hundreds of scenes within the game, there's no way I'm able to identify the scene by just that.

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
And which scene might this be? In which book? with which character? is there an image I can use as base to locate it?
There are hundreds of scenes within the game, there's no way I'm able to identify the scene by just that.
It's in book 4, slave route, the one you named "Korra , Dogwalk".
Marty added a continuation of the scene, the dog can go another round after cumming in Korra's pussy/ass.

Reactions: felipons

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Quick playthough of the bughunt. No ikki scenes per se but you seem to have the conversation with her that will enable her content if you pick correctly (one combination of them gives you a "plays with his 'lollipop'" option)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes