Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.8c]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Seems Mity didn't improved his gallery from last time at all.
This is a good thing. After his explanation that he had an emergency and didn't work on the update much this month and doesn't want to push back the date at 18titans's expense, so its a smaller update than intended.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
is this a gallery issue or game issue?
1712979862888.png
book 5 - route love - [li & lo] Diary
both read diary and images only

Reactions: felipons

F1forhalp

SOTD: Combustible Edison - Vertigogo
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
it makes no sense to update the gallery for the -a version, because those being [bughunt] versions are highest likely to contain bugs, and thus prone to code change within a week or so.

and and i'd suggest he'd do like i do with my grandkids: the more you nag, the more you wait.
they learned that within days. now they ask once, for whatever they want, that's fastest.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
it makes no sense to update the gallery for the -a version, because those being [bughunt] versions are highest likely to contain bugs, and thus prone to code change within a week or so.

and and i'd suggest he'd do like i do with my grandkids: the more you nag, the more you wait.
they learned that within days. now they ask once, for whatever they want, that's fastest.
The issue is the new version is not only for bug hunt but there are more content thats already added. Plus the game takes a while for it update.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
The issue is the new version is not only for bug hunt but there are more content thats already added. Plus the game takes a while for it update.
the issue is that this new version is the bughunt version but people never stop nagging the dev of this mod, who does this for free, likely in his spare time. new content or not, it's the bughunt version. that means, the code will very likely change, to weed out bugs, which leads to having to redo the mod for each -b -c and so on sub. there's no point for this until at least game version -b.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
It's not much that I don't do bug-hunts, and more that I only check this forum once a week or once every 2 weeks, mostly at weekends, and sometimes I end knowing that there is a newer version after the bug-hunt version.

About bug-hunt, I review the code when adding it to the gallery and end up correcting all bugs I find even if MITY didn't correct it, just to make sure the gallery will be running as intended (although I don't review the dialogs, that may change between versions).

About working on the next version, it's Saturday late night here and I don't intent to do it right now, I will probably release a new version tomorrow.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
felipons don't let them take away your weekends!
that's how the fun begins to end, and when that happens, the whole project is just a unpaid job.
Saturday nights used to be the peak of the week back in my heydays.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes