Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer: Remastered [v0.1] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've downloaded the mod successfully, but I keep getting "An exception has occured" whenever I click anything related to the mod. What should I do?

It's in book one if that matters, lmn if you need more info.
You probably installed it incorrectly. Try installing it again.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Hey Main, just passing trough here to thank you for this excellent mod.

The fact that on the gallery, you made available every single scene in a book, each with all the variations in clothing and text, is a testament that your work on this mod is nothing short of excellent. And quality-of-life such as adding an option to exit a particular replay is just the cherry on top, which overall easily places your work above the usual patchwork style done by some other modders.

In short, the time and effort that you put into this is very much appreciated, so again, thank you. Can't wait for book 3.

Wavelight

Feb 17, 2019
Found a bug that apparently makes it so that the mod REQUIRES an audio setup of some kind or the game won't even start.

Wavelight

Feb 17, 2019
That's not the mod. iirc all Renpy games are like that by default.
Actually the game starts up just fine if i play it without the mod, as do all the other games i have that are Renpy.
I just find it weird that it needs speakers or headphones to play.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Actually the game starts up just fine if i play it without the mod, as do all the other games i have that are Renpy.
I just find it weird that it needs speakers or headphones to play.
It is an issue related to renpy, not the mod. There are dozens of renpy games that have the same issue. The engine version FET uses is a bit dated as well, so it could be an engine related bug.

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
The quote mentioned the current state of the mod... Book 1&2 are complete in the current version.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
this is the code im getting
The mod didn't completely extract from the zip file. Install the mod again and make sure it's extracting all of the files. Programs like winrar and 7zip are worse for extracting zip files than just using Windows to extract it, if you're using something like those.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Maims awesome mod for Book 3 isn't ready yet it seems, so I'm wondering if anyone has a link to a walkthrough for v0.8. I seem to be stuck.

Reactions: ffydd

HelpfulHentai

Nov 30, 2017
If you had to give a guess as to when you might do the next update or how far along you are what might that be? and thank you again for such a great mod!!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes