Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer: Remastered [v0.1] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Docslad
Install the mod again. I'm not sure why that error happens, but for some reason one of the image files was not extracted when you installed the mod.

mxximus

Feb 25, 2018
hi, i cant find this answer... i am in book 2 , slave route, i have azula in prison and did let her out , depending on my save, but cant seem to progress further? any ideas. i seem to be in a loop.i feel like i have the whole book unlocked. any ideas? i go to the tower it at night and it says a presence is faint

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Maim Lain in the future, would it be possible to replace Tenzin face with another sprite like masked avatar or Shady?
I think they have the same emotion sprite

Reactions: lalla12

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Maim Lain in the future, would it be possible to replace Tenzin face with another sprite like masked avatar or Shady?
I think they have the same emotion sprite
Yeah sure I can add a cheat that changes Tenzin's face. I'm going to update the mod either late tonight or tomorrow so I'll ping you when it's updated.

Why do you wanted it changed? You just don't like his old-looking face? lol

Reactions: GAB

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
It seems nobody wants to pay attention to the last few pages and just keeps asking the same questions.
Maim has other things to do as well, which he seems to prioritize, so progress for this mod is slowed down. He added book 1 to the mod, but has to rework something for book 2, which is why it got removed for now. When it is done, it gets implemented again, after that comes book 3 and eventually book 4.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Yeah sure I can add a cheat that changes Tenzin's face. I'm going to update the mod either late tonight or tomorrow so I'll ping you when it's updated.

Why do you wanted it changed? You just don't like his old-looking face? lol
yeah, just for the look

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I finally finished remaking the Book 2 part of the mod and the mod is now updated with everything for Books 1 & 2. It honestly took twice as long as I thought it would to remake Book 2, so sorry about that. This mod is by far the biggest mod I've made, and easily has the most amount of time I've spent working on it out of all my other mods.

I've updated the mod thread description, so if you don't know how to use the walkthrough menu or cheat menu, read the thread OP first since it has new info.

It would take me a long time to completely test absolutely everything in the mod, so if you see anything wrong or that doesn't look right let me know. This is also why I'm waiting a couple days to upload the Android version in case I need to change anything.

walk_1.png walk_2.png sceneguide_1.png gal_1.png gal_2.png

Gab I added the Book 4 Tenzin character portrait change cheat. The Book 4 cheat menu will appear on the quick menu if you've freed Korra from jail in the Book 4 intro.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
hmm this is awkward,
loaded 0.8.2
extractedthe zip file to "game" folder
main menu appeared
saw a strange button with a different font
some cool choices offered so I do what I can
skip to end
then I'm welcomed with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already have a couple of saves from previous version and one of book 4 current version

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
hmm this is awkward,
loaded 0.8.2
extractedthe zip file to "game" folder
main menu appeared
saw a strange button with a different font
some cool choices offered so I do what I can
skip to end
then I'm welcomed with
I already have a couple of saves from previous version and one of book 4 current version
I have no idea why that error happens, but it says it's missing a file so install the mod again and it should work.
Let me know if installing it again worked or not.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
I finally finished remaking the Book 2 part of the mod and the mod is now updated with everything for Books 1 & 2. It honestly took twice as long as I thought it would to remake Book 2, so sorry about that. This mod is by far the biggest mod I've made, and easily has the most amount of time I've spent working on it out of all my other mods.

I've updated the mod thread description, so if you don't know how to use the walkthrough menu or cheat menu, read the thread OP first since it has new info.

It would take me a long time to completely test absolutely everything in the mod, so if you see anything wrong or that doesn't look right let me know. This is also why I'm waiting a couple days to upload the Android version in case I need to change anything.

View attachment 364691 View attachment 364692 View attachment 364690 View attachment 364688 View attachment 364689

Gab I added the Book 4 Tenzin character portrait change cheat. The Book 4 cheat menu will appear on the quick menu if you've freed Korra from jail in the Book 4 intro.
First off I just want to thank you for all that you do for all mods not just this one, now no rush but just curious when you think Book 3 will be in mod next. I know you just finished putting 2 back in but I was just curious. Thanks again

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
First off I just want to thank you for all that you do for all mods not just this one, now no rush but just curious when you think Book 3 will be in mod next. I know you just finished putting 2 back in but I was just curious. Thanks again
Thanks. I've already made parts of the book 3 mod but I need to remake them again like I did for book 2, so it's hard to give an estimate.

Reactions: Gamer_Dan92

Yeller

Jan 12, 2018
I was just wondering because there is no mention of it in the op is the deleted scene with Azula still part of the mod?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes