Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer: Remastered [v0.1] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

celix

Jul 26, 2019
im a love route, i touched sun many times, but nothing happened. what should i do? i tried new start and start by 2, there's nothing changes. even cheat if for first book.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I keep getting:

Code:
The label call_gallery is defined twice, at
  File "game/lain_scripts/Lain_Gallery.rpyc", line 2 and
  File "game/mod/Lain_Gallery.rpyc", line 48.
How can I fix this?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
im a love route, i touched sun many times, but nothing happened. what should i do? i tried new start and start by 2, there's nothing changes. even cheat if for first book.
Read the post right before yours...

I keep getting:

Code:
The label call_gallery is defined twice, at
  File "game/lain_scripts/Lain_Gallery.rpyc", line 2 and
  File "game/mod/Lain_Gallery.rpyc", line 48.
How can I fix this?
You installed a really old version of the mod which is messing up the new mod. Extract a new copy of the game and only install the current version of the mod.

Diago8768

Apr 23, 2019
When I am in book 2 fire nation I tap on the sun but nothing happens.. I am playing in an Android.. Is it implemented yet or in future???

Tom Clark

Jun 9, 2018
When you're in the city or on Ember Island in the book 2 love route click the sun.
View attachment 194767

Yep. There will be walkthroughs/scene galleries/cheats added later for the rest of Book 2 and Book 3 though when I finish them.

It isn't the mod that's blocking rollback, there's a lot of moments in Book 2 where rollback is blocked and then unblocked, like the blind mans bluff game on Ember Island.
If you know how to use the console you can type "config.rollback_enabled = True" to enable it again.

And okay, glad you figured it out. You probably forgot to do step #3 from the previous quest.
View attachment 194784
quick question are there no cheats for book 1? if so how do i activate them

TuperMosquito

Jul 27, 2019
I remember downloading a older version of this one that included book 2, but i just donwloaded the new version and only book 1 is unlocked.

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
Ok, but do I need to complete Book 2 in order to get those scenes? Because i beat book 1 on only the love route, and i also unlocked the slave route. I would assume that I do, but I'm not 100% certain

GreeneMotion

Oct 1, 2017
Ok, but do I need to complete Book 2 in order to get those scenes? Because i beat book 1 on only the love route, and i also unlocked the slave route. I would assume that I do, but I'm not 100% certain
Its just for book 1, book 2 is in progress , it will come soon...

Docslad

Feb 12, 2019
i have the v0.8.1e build of the game (and the early access) but i cant seem to get the scene gallery working as it crashes i have the new update for the mod that got rewritten (i know its not finished 100%) but book 1 isn't even working

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i have the v0.8.1e build of the game (and the early access) but i cant seem to get the scene gallery working as it crashes i have the new update for the mod that got rewritten (i know its not finished 100%) but book 1 isn't even working
Can you tell me what the error is?

Docslad

Feb 12, 2019
Can you tell me what the error is?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/mod/Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 88, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 93, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 94, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 95, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 97, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'mod/images/supportbtn_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1e-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1e-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1e-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1e-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1e-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1e-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1e-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1e-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1e-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1e-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/mod/Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 93, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 94, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 95, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 97, in execute
  File "D:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1e-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 927, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "D:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1e-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 921, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'mod/images/supportbtn_%s.png').

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.1e
Wed Jul 31 22:22:24 2019

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes