Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer: Remastered [v0.1] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
"Set Katara's Boob size" is it only a feature or is it something what also can be done during the game? :) Like in Orange Trainer were you can do it surgically.
You use magic scrolls. Same basic mechanic, just for a world pre-cosmetic surgery.

Reactions: Sothyr

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Where is the walkthrough menu? I saw the picture with the cheat menü (sun) and mod menu (top bar). But clicking on them, does not anything.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
"Set Katara's Boob size" is it only a feature or is it something what also can be done during the game? :) Like in Orange Trainer were you can do it surgically.
Yeah like Itpika said you use the breast scrolls that you can buy from the shop in Book 1.

Where is the walkthrough menu? I saw the picture with the cheat menü (sun) and mod menu (top bar). But clicking on them, does not anything.
It's too much work for me to edit the thread description since I'll just have to change it again soon, but in this post I explained that I had to remake the mod and it now only has the Book 1 content and it will take me a few days of work to remake the Book 2 content that was in the old mod. So everything mentioned in the thread description will be added again soon.

Back_Tracing

May 28, 2019
The mod has finally been updated. It will work with any v0.8 version of the game.

It has the scene gallery, in-game walkthrough, scene requirement guides, and cheat menu for both Book 1 routes. I still need to remake and add all of the Book 2 content to the mod again but that will only take me a few days of work to finish, so it won't be very long until I update it again.

There's a button on the map to open the walkthrough menu, and the cheat menu is now accessed from the quick menu at the very bottom right of the screen, and there's also a button there to open the walkthrough for when you're not on the map screen.

View attachment 342090 View attachment 342091 View attachment 342092 View attachment 342093 View attachment 342094

Appreciate it. Great work like always.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
It's too much work for me to edit the thread description since I'll just have to change it again soon, but in this post I explained that I had to remake the mod and it now only has the Book 1 content and it will take me a few days of work to remake the Book 2 content that was in the old mod. So everything mentioned in the thread description will be added again soon.
Somehow I misread the part that it need to rework and need few days. And read what I wanted to read.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Great work as always Lain! Just wondering but, are there any plans to continue with updating the mod to include book 3 & eventually book 4?
Yep. After I finish remaking the Book 2 content for the mod I'll start remaking what I've done so far for Book 3, finish Book 3 and then start working on Book 4.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I cant find the cheat menu at bottom right of screen, am i missing something?
It's a button on the quick bar. There needs to be dialogue showing for the quick bar to appear.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Would it also work with v0.8.1e?
It's the compressed version i have at the moment.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes