5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Autism, cropping pictures is retarded.
That's a good point, but I feel like most images can be cropped without actually losing anything important from the image like those examples showed. And any image that shouldn't be cropped can just stay square.

I thinks its great. Also I don't remember this Earth Bender girl is she from Korra?
Yeah she's the wife in Book 4.

hey,heres an old ver of said download in here if anyone want,the version i have is from v0.7.5
Just a warning, that version has some bugs. >.<

Reactions: gaypimmel

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
That's a good point, but I feel like most images can be cropped without actually losing anything important from the image like those examples showed. And any image that shouldn't be cropped can just stay square.

Yeah she's the wife in Book 4.

Just a warning, that version has some bugs. >.<
Who decides what's important in an image? It's all subjective and it will be a split opinion no matter what.
And what kind of child can't tolerate black bars on videos/games with different aspect ratio than their monitor?

If you're just gonna upscale the images to look fine at higher resolutions without cropping I support you but not if you're gonna cut even a pixel from the original art.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Who decides what's important in an image? It's all subjective and it will be a split opinion no matter what.
And what kind of child can't tolerate black bars on videos/games with different aspect ratio than their monitor?

If you're just gonna upscale the images to look fine at higher resolutions without cropping I support you but not if you're gonna cut even a pixel from the original art.
Hm, but the nontransparent textbox in the current game already hides the same percentage of the image as switching to widescreen would though right?

Reactions: gaypimmel

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
No, not if using a very transparent one. That would make the percentage of the vertical image lost equal to the normal game with the normal textbox.
Almost transparent doesn't mean invisible, I'd still hit the hide button to remove it.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
No, not if using a very transparent one. That would make the percentage of the vertical image lost equal to the normal game with the normal textbox.
If you have the time, why not^^
I only play with transparent textbox and if you manage to do it without getting rid of the good stuff I'm all for it.
I haven't played the game at all yet. I think i would enjoy it more if i could do it without black borders.
And whoever wants to see the original art can just use a mod version without the image improvements.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think we got an estimate for last weekend but maybe this picture cropping idea is delaying it. I think it'd be nice to give options to people. Release the mod without any picture alterations and then a later version with the new pictures. Not only does it let people choose, but there's probably an advantage in file size if you choose the non picture version.

Reactions: alderaan.hoth

Noxious85

Aug 19, 2017
still no book 1 and 3 gallery mod... well appreciating the hard work anyway of course! with all the respect!
and thank you for this beautiful work until this point.

Jul 22, 2017
Clicking slave rount sent me here is there no finished guide for book 2 slave rout yet? also when is your links going to be working again?

SergioCv

Oct 6, 2018
hello sir, can u please update the mod, i have been waiting like a week or more for the updated, i know u work on many other mods, but please work on this one :D thanks for ur work u are awesome

Reactions: stevejerks

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Sorry guys, I still feel bad about not having the update finished yet. There's still only like 2 or less days of work needed for me to finish all of the Book 1 content like I said 2 weeks ago but I just haven't had any time whatsoever to work on it.

I want to work on it but the end of the month is very busy for me since that's when a lot of games get updated.

June 20th -
June 23rd - (took a couple days to add all the new content I made)
June 24th -
June 27th - (started this mod a long time ago)
June 28th - Had to finish writing a lot of the plot and dialogue for my new Summertime Saga mod so the artwork could be continued
June 29th - (couldn't update the Ch 2 mod, had to make a whole new mod for Ch 3)
June 30th - Had to do some stuff for the HH dev
July 1st -

And then almost all of those days and any unlisted days I had to work on the Midnight Paradise 0.4 update since the release of that is imminent.

I'll finish it as soon as I have the time, sorry!! :c

Horonaw

Jan 19, 2018
Sorry guys, I still feel bad about not having the update finished yet. There's still only like 2 or less days of work needed for me to finish all of the Book 1 content like I said 2 weeks ago but I just haven't had any time whatsoever to work on it.

I want to work on it but the end of the month is very busy for me since that's when a lot of games get updated.

June 20th -
June 23rd - (took a couple days to add all the new content I made)
June 24th -
June 27th - (started this mod a long time ago)
June 28th - Had to finish writing a lot of the plot and dialogue for my new Summertime Saga mod so the artwork could be continued
June 29th - (couldn't update the Ch 2 mod, had to make a whole new mod for Ch 3)
June 30th - Had to do some stuff for the HH dev
July 1st -

And then almost all of those days and any unlisted days I had to work on the Midnight Paradise 0.4 update since the release of that is imminent.

I'll finish it as soon as I have the time, sorry!! :c
Don't worry, take your time. We enjoy your work, we can wait

Have a good day my friend

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes