Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer: Remastered [v0.1] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
While nothing is explained I feel you're doing alot of work for something not required, the game itself is very straight forward to the point the tutorial @ book one might be a little overbearing on your part. If you're going to do it regardless I mean good on you, I just enjoy the freedom you give us to reaccess the scenes from the past.
The new in-game tutorial I'm adding is just all of the info on this page of the walkthrough, which I think is pretty useful. And doing the tutorial will be optional.

Reactions: ltpika

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
I've taken the links down since the mod version is old and I haven't finished updating it yet.

I'm making good progress though.

New Scene Gallery Screen:
View attachment 317334

Adding an in-game tutorial that explains the game mechanics (since the game doesn't have one but really needs one imo since nothing is really explained in Book 1):
View attachment 317336
Ooh you're working on the mod again, nicee! Will the update include the current content on Book 4 as well? Or just until Book 3 since that book's complete?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'll probably add the current content for the Book 4 slave route even though it's not completed yet once I finish doing the books before it. The next mod update of course won't have any book 4 stuff though since that would just delay me updating the mod.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
I'll probably add the current content for the Book 4 slave route even though it's not completed yet once I finish doing the books before it. The next mod update of course won't have any book 4 stuff though since that would just delay me updating the mod.
That's good to know. No rush, the last update I played was 5.3c or something so I don't mind not having Book 4. Looking forward to the update and Thanks for all your great work!

Reactions: Maid Lain

Noxious85

Aug 19, 2017
Can you give us a date at least of the release of the update of gallery on Book 1 and 3? still waiting, much appreciation on everything though

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
According to this ? Late June, early July.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Can you give us a date at least of the release of the update of gallery on Book 1 and 3? still waiting, much appreciation on everything though
I was actually planning to release the mod with the Book 1 update in only a couple days.

Buuuuut.... something special happened last night/this morning and a big adult game dev is having me help with his game since it's a bit uh, messy? So I've had to drop everything for the moment to help with that. I spent 13 hours working on it today and at my desk, and didn't even get a chance to check f95 today until right now right before I'm going to bed, and tomorrow will probably similar.

So I'll probably have Book 1 updated/released this weekend.

johnmichael6921

Mar 22, 2018
Where can i get an older version of the mod ? I m currently playing book 2 for the first time so i would like to have the mod help me through it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes