Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer: Remastered [v0.1] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I think "links down while mod is being updated" explains it why they are not available.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Lain has already said the mod is delayed, with no set time of completion.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Sorry guys, I still feel bad about not having the update finished yet. There's still only like 2 or less days of work needed for me to finish all of the Book 1 content like I said 2 weeks ago but I just haven't had any time whatsoever to work on it.

I want to work on it but the end of the month is very busy for me since that's when a lot of games get updated.

I'll finish it as soon as I have the time, sorry!! :c
You don't need to apologize Maim. Just take your time. We know you have a lot of other projects to take care of first. We look forward to seeing when you have time to release it.

Rickster6

Jan 23, 2019
It seems that you might need to add a helper to your group, just so you are not over taxed with your workload :)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I took down the links to the old mod because it had a bug that I've now fixed.

I completely finished working on the latest Midnight Paradise update yesterday though so now I finally can work on this mod all day for as many days as needed until I'm finished with Book 1. Should be done in 2-3 days.

Tom Clark

Jun 9, 2018

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.7.7

Features:
  • There is now a full in-game walkthrough for every scene, event, and quest for both Book 2 routes! You can see the requirements for all scenes and quests, track your progress to see how close you are to unlocking specific scenes, and see whether you've already watched a scene or not so you can know if you've watched them all. Click the top of the screen to activate the mod menu.

• A scene gallery containing all scenes from Book 2 can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see all the scenes in the gallery.

• A cheat menu has been added with lots of useful cheats (like being able to skip the crab battles, fuck those crabs!) Click on the sun to activate the cheat menu and a brief sidestory.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When is the mod going to be updated

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The mod has finally been updated. It will work with any v0.8 version of the game.

It has the scene gallery, in-game walkthrough, scene requirement guides, and cheat menu for both Book 1 routes. I still need to remake and add all of the Book 2 content to the mod again but that will only take me a few days of work to finish, so it won't be very long until I update it again.

There's a button on the map to open the walkthrough menu, and the cheat menu is now accessed from the quick menu at the very bottom right of the screen, and there's also a button there to open the walkthrough for when you're not on the map screen.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Maim Lain, just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to make the walkthrough / mod. And just as importantly, keeping it working / up to date.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
"Set Katara's Boob size" is it only a feature or is it something what also can be done during the game? :) Like in Orange Trainer were you can do it surgically.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes