Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I think about this next body who we will take over will be a problem even more for the Lover route. There are not a lot of main characters who can learn airbending. Korra is female and a lot of people don't want to play as a female or even more as a futa same with somebody who is older from the rest like Bumi it will just be weird to see him connect with the younger or to do it with them. Bolin and Mako are good main characters Mako is even better because he was with Korra and Sato and they are the main girls so we can go for that harem route but the problem is that he is not airbender. If the developer wants he can change it like " His ancestors were airbenders" something like that which took me second to think so surely they can do better if they want. Tenzin and Meelo know how to airbend so they are out and Zaheer is evil. So that leave "Kai"...
Older versing of Aang †
AMEN
Actualy, Tenzin could be interesting, with the MC having to teach a class of airbenders while learning himself and having to find way for people to not get suspicious, it could be interesting.

Especialy since it would basicaly be a reversal of Book 2 and given how Katara (AKA Book 1) was important in Book 3, it's possible.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
can someone share the saves? After 0.7.6 i can't go further. Toph broken status is 4/5 and i don't know if i missed something or it should be like this. Maybe it's just a bug, but i don't want to start from the 0.7.3 for the 4th time or. And i have no access for the new scenes from updates. Only Soccas room. And all. So please, if you have normal save from the start of 0.7.7+, share it.

Goto the market pick scams and go through all four Toph distractions I had already done that previously but after she was 4/5 I did that again and I think that cleared it. The other thing I tried was going through all the sex options in her house sorry not exactly sure which cleared the flag.

Reactions: KvarDL

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Does anyone know where Toph is in the maze? I can't find her. I've finished the Ourobouros puzzle as well. Not sure what to do after that.

LossRaca

May 27, 2017
I don't exactly remember the sequence but it has to do with JoDee getting kidnapped. Go look for JoDee at the house in the city I think you have to go talk with Tylee then you go back to the bar and one of the Dai lee soldiers is there trying to harrass Suki he tells you that Jodee was taken after that you ask Suki and Tylee to help you raid the palace.
wehn i go to the house he says i need to wait for an oportunity, tylee just thanks me and suki kicks me out

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
wehn i go to the house he says i need to wait for an oportunity, tylee just thanks me and suki kicks me out
Okay I just played through that part again here is the sequence this sets up the JoDee quest
Train with Toph
Chat with Toph at night
Back to Tavern next day, Be patient
Go to Hospital
Go back to tavern then chat with Tylee
the rest should be self explanatory

Reactions: Gabaw

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Can anyone explain how to get this scene ?
  • Toph love dress (preg option)
  • Katara sex (preg option 1 + preg option 2)
  • Tylee rub
These scenes all happen at the end of the book all you have to do is get married to Toph I have not replayed yet to see Katara preg scene option 2, I think the Tylee one happens while you are saying your farewells

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Isnt preg 2 just the date scene repeat in the clinic(aka fingering,which is mislabeled as hell)?

Reactions: Balrog

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
does anyone know how to find this scene?
If I recall, the titwank happens after PC Avatar's house almost burns down (with him inside) and he tries to find the culprit.
No idea on the french maid or full nelson for Joo Dee(haven't played that far yet in Love), but both are mentioned in the changelog:

v0.7.6
Joo Dee full nelson

v0.7.5
Joo Dee french maid outfit

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Isnt preg 2 just the date scene repeat in the clinic(aka fingering,which is mislabeled as hell)?

According to the change log they added option 2 in 0.7.8c to be honest have to finished this version release so not surer what it is

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
So no one knows where Toph is in the tunnels yet? (Love Route) That's a shame.

if you have cleared all the flags I thought Sokka was supposed to guide you to the spot where the hidden door was should be up,up right in between the two pillars click and open hidden door

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
No, Katara's scene happen after you meet the Earth King (aka once you start the ending of Book 3); at one point once you start the ending Suki comes and talks to you about birth control pills and this is where you choose if you want her to look pregnant or not. This also applies to Toph's scenes

Reactions: Saraf

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
if you have cleared all the flags I thought Sokka was supposed to guide you to the spot where the hidden door was should be up,up right in between the two pillars click and open hidden door
That's where Joo Dee was. Sokka just tells me to meet up with him in the sewers thing after I've rescued Toph.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
That's where Joo Dee was. Sokka just tells me to meet up with him in the sewers thing after I've rescued Toph.

Well he said on my machine he saw Ajala go into a secret passage way which is up, up, right then he says I will meet you there and he is standing there when you arrive, then he says he will meet with you in his sewer pad or whatever it is. is it possible you double clicked and missed some dialog? I just played through that part for the second time earlier today so I am fairly certain that is how it goes down The Jodee rescue is way past this secret entrance but you do end up going by the Toph entrance on your way to the entrance for JoDee also if you played the slave rout when you rescued Toph in that rout you use the same entrance

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes