Bas134

Aug 2, 2017

Hi people, I've just finished working on the walkthrough and mod for the Book 2 slave route, which means there's a full in-game walkthrough for both Book 2 routes, a scene gallery with every scene from Book 2, and a cheat menu which works for both Book 2 routes. It took me about 6 months to beat and finish playing both Book 2 routes, so now I finally get to play Book 3 haha! Book 3 will probably be added to the mod no later than the end of January. Enjoy the mod!

View attachment 210836 View attachment 210837 View attachment 210838 View attachment 210839 View attachment 210844 View attachment 210845 View attachment 210843
Very cool!! Gonna update mod now .. Btw, would it be possible to do book 3 slave route as first?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yes, all can be avoided and I forgot Suki.

No to all of it, she's just a minor character. Finger in ass, that's closest to anal.

If in a maze, alway go right, or always go left. If you want to know more, consider to give more information. A lot more...
shame-she really needs more...........pretty big deal to have as lesbian interested in you

nensense

Oct 7, 2018
In Book 3 where do you find Shady so that you can get the key from her? Katara and Suki are telling me to find her to get the key but I've checked everywhere and I still have no idea where she is...

Zakfiel

Nov 9, 2018
In Book 3 where do you find Shady so that you can get the key from her? Katara and Suki are telling me to find her to get the key but I've checked everywhere and I still have no idea where she is...
In the city, at the arena

Monta93

Oct 7, 2018
Please, can someone post his save files if he complete the love and the slave route in book 1, book 2 and book 3 ?
and how can I go to the gallery to see all the scenes ?

Araì

Sep 6, 2017
Hey,

Im Stuck at Book 3, in the maze...
I need 1 more obsidian to upgrade the hospital but i cant find any.
I run sereveral Times true the Whole maze and finised everything possible.
And i did multiple fightes with the random enemy but they dont drop any either..
Is there another Way to get some Obsidian?

Monta93

Oct 7, 2018
is there a full gallery anywhere besides the mod?
yes, there is a gallery mod for the book 2 created by Lain:

but the problem is the save files.
this is the best save files I have found:

save 1 for book 1
save 2 for book 2
save 3 for book 3 (salve route)
save 4 for book 3 (love route)
to see book 2 gallery you must:
1- open the game.
2- go to load game.
3- select the save file number 2.
4- right click.
5- go to scene gallery.

Reactions: Sync

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Hey,

Im Stuck at Book 3, in the maze...
I need 1 more obsidian to upgrade the hospital but i cant find any.
I run sereveral Times true the Whole maze and finised everything possible.
And i did multiple fightes with the random enemy but they dont drop any either..
Is there another Way to get some Obsidian?
Quests or the market place. Shady Girl eventually starts to sell Obsidian, just don't know when that is.

Some quests, depending on your choices, supposedly give you Obsidian.

thenull86

May 13, 2017
Backup & Different mirrors due to the recent shutdown of the mega link from Mity's account
Asset 00-30 (no PSD files): - - - -
Assets 00-30 (PSD-only): - - - -
21 is missing

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I could see how some of the stuff could be jarring but everything else could have fit fine since it seemed that it was the opposite.
A simple "helping a friend and may have feelings for them" situation would have worked.
Considering Book 2´s love route was all about a jealous Azula trying to keep you from Mai,shoving Ty Lee in there as well would have required quite a bit of rewriting(that or decoupling both narratives which would have been a rather unsatisfying solution).
That aside yeah see what you mean,going purely by the MC´s behaviour it would have worked.
Kind of a shame that Ty Lee got sidelined so much despite being one of Avatar´s most prominent females while characters like Jo Dee get so much time spend on them(not that I dislike her but it seems like a weird choice).

Reactions: ghostfreak24

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Considering Book 2´s love route was all about a jealous Azula trying to keep you from Mai,shoving Ty Lee in there as well would have required quite a bit of rewriting(that or decoupling both narratives which would have been a rather unsatisfying solution).
That aside yeah see what you mean,going purely by the MC´s behaviour it would have worked.
Kind of a shame that Ty Lee got sidelined so much despite being one of Avatar´s most prominent females while characters like Jo Dee get so much time spend on them(not that I dislike her but it seems like a weird choice).
I can see that but just seems like it would go well seeing as it gives Azula more power over you and more risk in general with the Mai situation and seems it would go well with the "canon" ending and what mity seemed to be going for in the book 2 story.

Out of curiosity, what are the cabages for?

Also, happy new year everyone!
Ty-Lee blows you for everyone you buy

ghostfreak24

Nov 23, 2018
I can see that but just seems like it would go well seeing as it gives Azula more power over you and more risk in general with the Mai situation and seems it would go well with the "canon" ending and what mity seemed to be going for in the book 2 story.

Ty-Lee blows you for everyone you buy

Ok, I've bought 3 and don't really see a change. Am I doing anything wrong or am I supposed to go somewhere?
(Never mind, I see what you mean now. Had to go to talk to her directly to see what you meant. )

So far I've come across every other small change that was made and I am deeply impressed by the level of love, detail and immersion put into this game. You can tell the people behind this actually gave a damn and had forethought to look at each character objectively, and gave them something cool to work with.

Reactions: IReallyLikeBacon

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
Quick save is not working for me when i choose the file that i want to load it goes back to the menu im using android pie..
Any fix?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
seems it would go well with the "canon" ending and what mity seemed to be going for in the book 2 story.
I haven't played Book 3 so idk if there's a canon ending for Book 2 that happens in FET, but I know that the love route ending where Zuko chooses neither Azula or Mai then finds Aang to train him then beats Azula and becomes firelord is named as the "true end" in the code.

Reactions: Genji

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I haven't played Book 3 so idk if there's a canon ending for Book 2 that happens in FET, but I know that the love route ending where Zuko chooses neither Azula or Mai then finds Aang to train him then beats Azula and becomes firelord is named as the "true end" in the code.
By 'canon', he probably meant the end of the show, that is basicaly what Zuko does in the love route, minus the sex and Azula not being in an asylum.

4.50 star(s) 268 Votes