ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What routes did everyone like the best? I enjoyed slave route for book 1 and 2, but I liked the love route far more for book 3.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think you forgot that Mako is a firebender and we need to learn airbending in Book 4. It could be: Tenzin, Zaheer, Meelo, Kai or a random airbender.
Considering the only airbenders on the planet at the point in time of the game are Tenzin and his children, the pool is rather limited.

Reactions: ReaCreations

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I think the developer should only create one route. I think the game is amazing, one of the best, but playing 2 routes in a book is kind of boring. Book 2 and Book 3 had a mix of pokemon games that I did not quite understand, it's funny but what a crazy idea.
Book 1 is very long and little content. I have not yet tested Book 4, I stopped at 3 because there are 2 routes. I'll wait for more updates.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Aww. I was all excited until I saw 'bugfixes'.
The site should treat full patch releases and bug/preview/sneak peak patches differently. No need to push the latter onto the latest updates page for example.

albert fish

May 21, 2017
I think the developer should only create one route. I think the game is amazing, one of the best, but playing 2 routes in a book is kind of boring. Book 2 and Book 3 had a mix of pokemon games that I did not quite understand, it's funny but what a crazy idea.
Book 1 is very long and little content. I have not yet tested Book 4, I stopped at 3 because there are 2 routes. I'll wait for more updates.
some people like to try a different approach'

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I dont understand your complain? how it can be boring if you have 2 diffrent routes its like say "the Witcher should have 1 route and one ending because have three endings and diffrent options it's boring")

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Four Elements Trainer v.0.8.1f-pc (654 mb rar pc original)

181 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
i dont know is it bug or something. its night i need to finde Korra. on map i have Your Room, Korra's Room, Meditate, Tower, Training and Docks(cant go there at night) i check all not there and also cannot got to sleep so i can try at day check docks. What to do?

witteb

May 3, 2019
i dont know is it bug or something. its night i need to finde Korra. on map i have Your Room, Korra's Room, Meditate, Tower, Training and Docks(cant go there at night) i check all not there and also cannot got to sleep so i can try at day check docks. What to do?
If you are having this on day 2 check earlier posts.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Haven't played in a while, but did they ever make it so you could make Toph's boobs bigger? Was never a fan of the "definitely looks like you're fucking a 12 year old" thing.

Jun 20, 2018
Personal Status Report:

Didn't like Book 3 Slave route. I don't get why they broke with the system of Books 1 and 2 (where you unlock several [not just two, because that's the case for most of them in this Book] different iterations of the same scene). I really disliked Katara's appearance in this one, her Book 1 sprite and everything is just ten times better. Suki looks wonky as hell too with her eyes. Apart from that, June, Jo Dee, Jin, Skye, Ajala and even Toph were amazing to look at, not to forget Naga, Chibi Naga and the girls in the maze.
Story was meh tbh, but I guess that's my subjective opinion because I don't like the Slave/Rape/Blackmail routes in general. That said it's still the worst one out of all the three finished Slave routes, with Book 2 being in first place and Book 1 in second.
I also don't understand why there are no indicators for different endings (like the paper scroll that shows up both in Book 1 and 2), is there really only one ending? Seems cheap and rushed imo, but who am I to judge, I don't pay for it :D

Well, now to play through all the love routes! I'm fucking hyped rn.
for me love route is much better,deep story and character..the girls also not really force to fuck the mc...they willing to do it

abcba

Nov 14, 2018
Im in book 4 on day 75 and I can't train with Korra anymore. It says I have to spend time with her and lower her resistance since around day 55-60 but I can't lower her resistance anymore and there are also no cutscenes to appear. I also maxed out at the spinning game (can't level-up anymore from level 8). Anything possible to do?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
If remember how the author positions the game, then there is nothing strange in the fact that the complexity of the game increases with each book.
"Books 1 and 2 are finished! Every route and playthrough is a different, unique experience, with lots of choices and H-scenes. Book 2's routes are particularly different from one another and are each packed with their own unique scenes.

Book 2 has roughly 4x the content of Book 1 and lots of complexity, while Book 1 is a more straightforward experience".

"
Yeah, but... how far along can it be?
We've finished book 3 and working on the start of the 4th. We continually seek to prove how serious we are and how much content we have planned. We're pretty tired of how many game makers release tiny teases. We wanted something substantial, and don't be mistaken, this game is substantial. There are hours of content, containing dozens and dozens of naughty scenes with multiple characters, tons of quests, fights, intrigue, you name it.

What are "books"?
Sticking to the Avatar way of breaking up chapters, each "Book" is its own game, in it's own nation. Book 1 is in the Water Tribe with Katara, Book 2 is in the Fire Nation with Azula. Book 3 is in the Earth Kingdom with Toph. There will be at least 4 books. Each book is filled with lots of characters and events, and each has its own unique feel. Book 1 is simple and easygoing... Book 2 is darker, more complex, and larger. And so on.

What are "routes"?
Each book has two routes -- essentially a "slave" route and a "love" route. Each route has its own unique story, scenes, events, and interactions. Four Elements Trainer will essentially be 8 full games in one comprehensive storyline when complete".

All questions and problems of walkthrough can be easily solved with the help of walkthrough (there are detailed text and video walkthrough) + there are special modes that facilitate walkthrough.

And the developer does what he promised. There will be 8 different games, 2 for each nation and everything will be united by one game shell. The opportunity to choose attracts more users and allows the developer to do their work with high quality.

The slave branch is the opposite of the Love one and has the opposite audience. And it is clear that the lovers of one direction will not like another.
But the developer removes one thing, then half the audience will be lost. And this can affect both the income and the quality of the game. Therefore, it is beneficial to make 2 branches, even if part of the audience will play only one. This is a good balance and the right strategy in the gaming market...

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Personal Status Report:

Didn't like Book 3 Slave route. I don't get why they broke with the system of Books 1 and 2 (where you unlock several [not just two, because that's the case for most of them in this Book] different iterations of the same scene). I really disliked Katara's appearance in this one, her Book 1 sprite and everything is just ten times better. Suki looks wonky as hell too with her eyes. Apart from that, June, Jo Dee, Jin, Skye, Ajala and even Toph were amazing to look at, not to forget Naga, Chibi Naga and the girls in the maze.
Story was meh tbh, but I guess that's my subjective opinion because I don't like the Slave/Rape/Blackmail routes in general. That said it's still the worst one out of all the three finished Slave routes, with Book 2 being in first place and Book 1 in second.
I also don't understand why there are no indicators for different endings (like the paper scroll that shows up both in Book 1 and 2), is there really only one ending? Seems cheap and rushed imo, but who am I to judge, I don't pay for it :D

Well, now to play through all the love routes! I'm fucking hyped rn.
I personally disliked how different the maze's layout was between routes, with some paths not appearing and most rooms somehow not existing based on what route you were on.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I'm gonna explain. The Book 1 has 2 routes with the same endings (I say the same scene). The Book 2 is already different. There are 2 routes totally different and the scenes also, but in the route of love already is much more delayed than in the route of the slave. And in the route of love has that mini-game similar to that of the pokemon. I do not think I need to do that because I did not, I got right to the point. Actually I found it annoying, my opinion, I know that for other people it's fun, but it is, but for me it's a waste of time. The Book 3 they are the same ways however different, the story changes some details and the scenes as well. On one route you use hypnosis and the other does not. That's where I'd like to go. Instead of creating 2 routes why not one that would extend everything? that was my point of view. I know that many are disagreeing but that was the point I wanted to talk about. A version that was more extended, but okay, there's nothing to complain about.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes