Apr 13, 2018
I download 0.8.2b now and according to the chang log I can go to the City street and unlock some shit from asami (blackmail) but I still stuck at Korra 80 resistance and I cant do something about it. so how do I meet sami and unlock the City street and the avatar statue and move on from here.

WatsonFuqs

Sep 9, 2018
How do I continue with Jinora? I talked to her about her feelings and chose the I'll think about them option or whatever. Since then talking to her just makes her say shes watching the fish. Also was it a mistake to buy the watch?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
How do I continue with Jinora? I talked to her about her feelings and chose the I'll think about them option or whatever. Since then talking to her just makes her say shes watching the fish. Also was it a mistake to buy the watch?
Don't know about the watch, but right now that's it. The last Jinora content at the moment is telling her about The Talk and then her walking in her mommy and daddy later that day.

WatsonFuqs

Sep 9, 2018
Don't know about the watch, but right now that's it. The last Jinora content at the moment is telling her about The Talk and then her walking in her mommy and daddy later that day.
Oh, okay. The changelog just made it seem like there was a lot more to do with her

D

Deleted member 43554

I can´t get the Jinora teasing content to trigger after I have had the "talk" and gotten blow job from Pema?

buhbert

Nov 8, 2018
My Spinner Level is 12, Shady has nothing new to sell (already got and used airbending scroll 1) there is nothing new happening.
Im fighting the Arena, searching every Spot, Korras defense only gets down to 95. Is my game bugged?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
mmmh I think I cheated too hard in Book 4
what are the requirements to find the Amon andwhat are korra stats for the first scene with wearing the mask?

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes