Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Easier, sure, but imagine having everything you've done have an impact on Korra's future.

Like instead of Zuko it's Azula leading the Fire Nation (or whoever you chose to impregnate). Or, on the same accord, it's Azula who knows that it's you.

Or Katara, who lived her life like normal but her children have attributes much like you. Instead of Tenzin being all-srs, he's a sarcastic shit who takes after his old man (you).

Imagine Amon, who probably is still the same, but now Korra's grown up with a Katara who promises her all these great and wonderful things about the "real" previous Avatar, so when you show up, of course Katara and Toph are going to know it's actually you, the player.

I'm probably reading too much into this but I've been a slave to this game for so long that the potential is just way too much.
Well considering that we didn't impregnate Katara as of now Tenzin would most likely still be her and Aangs son.
And in regards of the Fire-Nation leadership I doubt we'll see to much for that... not sure how many endings were in the slave route, but even in the love route were 3 different endings/leaders... sounds like to much pain to write different statements for a rather sidenote... as it shouldn't have any influence on the remaining story of book 4

Reactions: ghostfreak24

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I doubt the different endings will have a huge effect, if any, at the end of the game. If that would open a possibility to rework book 1 I would be fine with that. Katara deserves the same quality/quality of scenes as all the other girls.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i impregnate azula and mai in book 2 if i remember correctly,lets make everyone happy since they really want to bear my child:LOL:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I personally think she's terribly boring, she barely has any personality.
Azula instead has lots of personality, thus is best gurl fite me.
What??come on now,every girl have their attraction,she is not boring,she has cute personality and always try to act all mighty since everyone always pity on her and she is kinda emotional about that..Azula,she always try to gain his parent affection and praise..she have some psychotic personality since she doesnt feel love from her childhood life...After she feel needed and been loved from Zuko(MC) in love route,she kinda change and loyal to him...Katara...i dunno,book 1 look rapey even in love route

Reactions: ghostfreak24

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Well considering that we didn't impregnate Katara as of now Tenzin would most likely still be her and Aangs son.
And in regards of the Fire-Nation leadership I doubt we'll see to much for that... not sure how many endings were in the slave route, but even in the love route were 3 different endings/leaders... sounds like to much pain to write different statements for a rather sidenote... as it shouldn't have any influence on the remaining story of book 4
I mean ya can cum in her, so it's not like the option isn't there.

And it probably would be a pain, but knowing MITY, they'd find a way to include it in the story and make it mean something.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
What??come on now,every girl have their attraction,she is not boring,she has cute personality and always try to act all mighty since everyone always pity on her and she is kinda emotional about that..Azula,she always try to gain his parent affection and praise..she have some psychotic personality since she doesnt feel love from her childhood life...After she feel needed and been loved from Zuko(MC) in love route,she kinda change and loyal to him...Katara...i dunno,book 1 look rapey even in love route
Dunno, to me more than cute/insecure Toph appears childish. And childish behaviour to me is boring and uninteresting. It's like dealing with puppies, they might be cute but they are basically dumb relative to adult humans so I can't imagine any relationship going beyond caretaking.
So, one might even be thirty years old, if she behaves childishly she kills any prospect of romantic attraction in my eyes. There can still be room for affection, of course, but no romance in my case.

Leboeuf

Aug 19, 2018
Okay then, be sure to save those links since the old ones are dead, for all the art stuff, it's there (0-30) :

and a christmas / new years 'card' to top it off, cause it really take a christmas miracle for me to bother linking so much stuff : View attachment 208428
Thank you very much for the links !

I fell in love with Mai in book 2 personally <3

dimi1212

Jan 31, 2018
is there anyway to get obsidian if i forgot to uppgrade the tavern? or will i have to get an old save and go from there

Jul 15, 2018
I can't get the map from Shady, whenever I fight him the crashes.

Edit: I should probably note that this happens whenever I do the crab stuff, and I have just avoided it; now I can't progress the game because of this error.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
have you tried deleting the game folder and extract a fresh game from the archieve?
sometimes RenPy games create errors after updateing and that fixes it... also RenPy keeps a copy of your save files on the C:\ drive... so you don't have to worry of backing up your saves

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
sex at night, can't remember which exactly, just do all of them (may need to do multiple times), she will reach slut status eventually (slightly different response during sex scenes)

Toph - no
Katara - yes
Ty Lee - "only" drinking
Azula, Jo Dee, Ajala and the 3 mean bitches also have piss scenes, Azula's is the best one imo
could be more, just what I remember for now
.............can they be avoided?

4.50 star(s) 269 Votes