• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thank you so much , i dont have that in my game , most likely a bug
Bug never been there
For 2 days you could read this topic entirely and find both the answer to your question and dozens of the same questions from people who cannot read. In the topic there are several answers to this question + full Walkthrough+ video Walkthrough.
Learn how to use the search on the topic and you will save both your time and the time of other users who have seen these questions many times.
View attachment 304460 View attachment 304461
Is this it i don't even remember but 2 days...
Why encourage inattentive users? This question was answered in this topic and it is easy to find. Why make spam from the same questions and answers?
On an adult in the forum, users should have autonomy.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Bug never been there
For 2 days you could read this topic entirely and find both the answer to your question and dozens of the same questions from people who cannot read. In the topic there are several answers to this question + full Walkthrough+ video Walkthrough.
Learn how to use the search on the topic and you will save both your time and the time of other users who have seen these questions many times.

Why encourage inattentive users? This question was answered in this topic and it is easy to find. Why make spam from the same questions and answers?
On an adult in the forum, users should have autonomy.
Shill out, dude, it's a video game tip, not a forged diploma, if he had no probleme with helping the other guy, he has the right to, just like those who are tired of the same question again and again are free to not respond.

U

User_1379352

can anyone help me get past the dream spirit on book 1? i've hunted a bunch, waited a bunch, etc. all the other stats are at max and i have all scenes with katara.
In case for whatever reason you haven't figured it out, assuming we're talking about the same encounter, you're suppose to let the spirit beat you.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Shill out, dude, it's a video game tip, not a forged diploma, if he had no probleme with helping the other guy, he has the right to, just like those who are tired of the same question again and again are free to not respond.
And then these guys who can't read the answer on the previous page start asking the question again and again. And then they write that they can not find the answer because there are many pages in the topic ("im not gonna comb through the whole fucking thread"). A lot of pages because they themselves have filled up this topic with a bunch of identical questions. + Those who want to help repeat the answer.

You can help when there is no answer. But the answer was given earlier, and if a person can read, he should not be helped.
You probably forgot that we are in an adult forum and here users should behave like an adult. If he feel yourself in kindergarten, when he can ask questions and wait for an adult to help he “go to the pot” again, then he must somehow adapt to adulthood.

Why do people spend their time on answers, if no one will read these answers? And when start a new topic page, you can ask a question again and answer again. For what and for whom did people do a "topic search?"
If you like how the topic turns into a trash can - you can continue. I already wrote enough on this issue and participated in the "spam"

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
i played 0.7.8c but the map not like your. The green door on the right i just have 1, when i step in that door, there no right turn too ????

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Either end of May or early June. Judging by his recent updates I’m guessing early June.
TLDR Version: Like we've previously established, the beginning and end of each route take 2 months, which gives us the time necessary to give a proper send off and send on(?) to each one, which means you’ll be getting the first build of Book 4 this month! Or, like, two days after. I’m really hoping we get this thing out in good time.
Posted May 6th.

Reactions: BastardX
4.50 star(s) 272 Votes