strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Next update is supposed to start the Jinora content right? On one hand I can't wait, on the other hand I feel a bit conflicted about it. I suppose this is the duality of man.
I hear ya. The fuck up part for me is I want Pema to be heavily involved to both to make it somehow less creepy but also hotter.

Reactions: splamo and Fruble

jj389x

Dec 9, 2018

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Status Report!
Coder here! I know the artist gave you an update a few days ago, but I wanted to keep you in the loop on my end of things. I particularly want this build to become a fond future memory, and a spank-bank favorite that you'll return to with enthusiasm.
I know it’s taking longer than usual, but don’t worry, it’s gonna take a lot to drag me away from you. As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti, 0.8.4 is almost finished, and pretty soon it’ll be waiting there for you.

A good experience comes down to little details, and, above all else, I really want this build to be full and rounded-out, with small secrets and excitements. So I’m drinking three day old coffee, listening to good music, writing and coding (with hopes you’ll disappear into the adventure and have a good time), and intermittently battling this one mosquito that lives to make my life hell.
The artist mentioned that I was working on including a CCG, and man, I really underestimated how long that would take. I spent forever just inventing the rules, let alone implementing the AI, card effects, general mechanics, and using existing art to create the actual cards, and in the end it was such a clunky mess that I had to give up on it. I definitely had a long sigh when I let it go, but it’s just not possible to create something that size that isn’t crap in such a short period of time. I’d love to do something like that using girls instead of cards in the future though. Unlikely, but I can dream.
I’ll try to come up with a special future treat for you guys being so awesome. I think you’ll like this next build though; hopefully you’ll find it worth the wait.

Now back to it! Cheers!

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
So the coder basically said a whole bunch of words we knew already without actually making a statement, we knew he messed up going overboard with that CCG, we knew it's gonna be released soon so that status report reports surprisingly little on the new status. :p

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
maybe they're taking so much time to make this version because it comes with the halloween special?
like they did last year?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes