Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
I think it would be awesome if we would play not as Tenzin but as some new character altogether same age as Korra, that "somehow" can use wind which make Tenzin take him under his wing, but since Tenzin have a lot of work to do his wife is kinda lonely and because we the same age as Korra we can befriend her and spend time with her and her friends from the cartoon. We can be better learner than Korra (who rebel a lot and never listen to some old geezer) and help her thus increasing our relationship. Much less authoritive and opens much more options for "love". Heck, I am sure it would be much easyer to write using that.
We could just be the son or grandson of one of the girls we bangged when we were in avatar aangs body so the kid would have air bending and we can be one of tenzins students like korra

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Well I'd say then that you should probably just stick to the Slave Route. The "Love Route" is for people like me, who don't really have fun with abusing the character in question. Even one as evil as Azula or as infuriating as Korra.
Hey, I'm with you, I prefer the love route in all the other books over the slave route, but It's just Korra specifically that I don't like. In fact, Azula's love route is my favorite one. However, the reason why I don't like Korra is that she is completely unlikeable as a character for me.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Personally I would rather she wouldn't be part of the story at all, but since that isn't possible, being her and not dealing with her, is my 2nd best solution. I tolerated her in the slave route due to the fact we don't have to give a shit about her, but I don't see that happening in the Love route.
Honestly same. I haven't watched LOK (actually I haven't even watched the last airbender).

I remember book 2 love route. The main girl was Azula, and tbh I ain't got the hots for her.
I'm not sure if the scenes with her are skippable or I just barely remember them, but what I do remember is the fact that you have the ending where you escape with Mai.

Korra ain't going anywhere in book 4 because she's supposed to be that book's main girl (like Katara, Azula & Toph)
but what if the devs gave the option of having a love route with another character other than Korra like what happened with Mai on book 2.

The thing is, which character we play as... Again I don't know much about LOK, I don't have any intentions on watching it either.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
CursedFlame91, Yep, you can perfectly skip cartoon Korra (even though there are some shiny parts but it is not worth it overall) but you have to watch The Last Airbender, its classic and for a reason! Even though I watched it fully only because of this game, and I loved it, so, no nostalgia here thus you can believe my words =)

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
CursedFlame91, Yep, you can perfectly skip cartoon Korra (even though there are some shiny parts but it is not worth it overall) but you have to watch The Last Airbender, its classic and for a reason! Even though I watched it fully only because of this game, and I loved it, so, no nostalgia here thus you can believe my words =)
I know, I know, I'm an uncultured swine. There are lots of classic games, movies, series, books, comics, anime, etc.
That I just can't be arsed to watch, play, read... Hell, even some recent ones. I have not watched any of the MCU movies for example, and I don't have plans on doing so

Like, I remember watching some episodes of The Last Airbender when I was younger but because the network kept putting the episodes out of order I could never fully understand the story.
I distinctly remember one episode was in the water tribe village, then the next day I was like "who the fuck is this blind girl" Except I didn't swear back then, specially not in english...

Let's leave it there, this might get thrown into the off topic trash bin.

Reactions: F1forhalp

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone watch 'The Dragon Prince'? Netflix 'toon from some of the same creatives as Avatar/Korra. Decent stuff. Wouldn't mind seeing a naughty game version of that.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Reactions: thwartme

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I think it would be awesome if we would play not as Tenzin but as some new character altogether same age as Korra, that "somehow" can use wind which make Tenzin take him under his wing,
It would actually be very easy to make a new character, say they got their powers during harmonic convergence, and have them learn at the air temple as Tenzin rebuilds the new air nation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
How about the MC just appears as himself? He's from Republic City and the future, and he could end up pulling a Futurama and becoming his own grandpa or something.
Doesn't work because he isn't really time traveling, it doesn't work with what the spirit chick said at the start.

But then again, the OC guy in the slave route of book 2 didn't fit the rules either so whatever.

DG233

May 22, 2020
Ashamed to say I only just discovered this game, I know pregnancy is a feature but can you get Book 1 Katara pregnant

justheretocome

Mar 25, 2020
Hello. I've been trying to find this, but I can't seem to, and there is no walkthrough for book 3. I am on the Book 3 Slave Route and am trying to find Ty Lee to have her stay at the brothel. Every time I talk to Suki, she says that Ty Lee is not there, and the narrator says she may be trapped somewhere. I looked at every currently accessible place in the Lake Loagai maze and in every place I can access in Ba Sing Se. Am I being dumb or overlooking something? I'd just like to find Ty Lee, lol.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 10 Years After - I'm Going Home (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Hello. I've been trying to find this, but I can't seem to, and there is no walkthrough for book 3. I am on the Book 3 Slave Route and am trying to find Ty Lee to have her stay at the brothel. Every time I talk to Suki, she says that Ty Lee is not there, and the narrator says she may be trapped somewhere. I looked at every currently accessible place in the Lake Loagai maze and in every place I can access in Ba Sing Se. Am I being dumb or overlooking something? I'd just like to find Ty Lee, lol.
could be that you don't have the full access to some parts of the maze yet?
-in any case, the MiTy usual would be, talk to everyone once again at several times.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
She's under the lake and stuck in a wall. If there's parts of the maze you can't access train with Toph more.

Reactions: justheretocome
Oct 7, 2019
Is there a version without loli content? I'm not a fan of that stuff and I don't think it's legal in aus
It's all pretty vague. I don't think anyone is explicitly under 18, and I even think Toph says she is an adult. I think they wrote it that way just for some countries who might be backward enough to outlaw cartoons.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes