Aug 13, 2017
A big majority of Mity's patreons have no problems with delays as long as time is used to make the game better. Last updates went in the right direction again, at least from my perspective. Considering most other projects on this side, I don't consider a week of delay a big deal. It's all a matter of perspective.
The issue isn't just a week's delay. If you think that's what I'm arguing against then there's not much point in me wasting my breath.

Reactions: CarpeDiem69

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Played the c version. There's an opportunity with the girls and Korra as a dog in the park but got beastiality. Not a fan but I am a huge fan of what the girls talk about doing to korra but they get shutdown, which sucks. Hopefully that scene happens like hardcore and I can forget the beastiality stuff. It almost seems like the devs or at least one of the devs likes the stuff I do and has been busy with the other scenes and in the new updates, they've been great. I just hope it's an option so the vanilla crowd gets theirs but I get mine as well. I still love this game.

Last edited:

zakaletz

Mar 10, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:
PC
MAC
Android

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
as far as i've experienced, the -d is usually the finalized, bugfixed version, but according to the spoiler ( see #17,085 ), MiTy seem to expect to have some minor snags that slipped. if anything is found, they will need another version to fix it.

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Did you manage to get the new Jinora scenes now?

I had a save right before her birthday, I invited everybody, gave her the ring, bought the decorations before the party, so basically the perfect birthday for her but the scene just doesn't trigger. Tenzin never falls asleep, Jinora wants to drink some alcohol from Shady but Katara objects and the only option left after the party is some siege or fuck/sauna scenes or straight going back to Republic City.

I got the bad feeling that I have to start the slave route from the beginning...

Edit: I gave up and downloaded the birthday save from 825. Now it finally triggers the Jinora route.
Thinking it is a bug and that I'm going to emulate you and download the save... Shame but hopefully the dev will get wind of the issue and look into it...

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Can someone please make a video of how to use the cheat codes?????and is the new saves for reason update?????

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Oh I forgot can you make it so I can skip the couching Kora bending think I'm not fast enough my ADHD is thought for it I like to see what she looks happy wen wining please

MarkusDupree

Aug 14, 2017
How to get scenes with Jinora (and Jinora and Pema in tower)??? Help please, I can’t do anything else. Сan someone save give please?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes