Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
View attachment 842400

My face when they have modern machine technology and an advanced combustion engine literally like two years after the best they had were metal blimps that relied entirely on hundreds of benders working round the clock to keep them aloft:
View attachment 842409
Reminds me of one of Sokka's lines from the abridged series.
"You can create tanks, warships, and a gigantic freakin' drill... but the CONCEPT of a hot air balloon eludes you?"

Tech is all over the place.

May 30, 2020
Holy shit, it's really literaly a fucking forklift, like a real one, I want to claw my eyes out here, it's not even a steampunk forklift, it's really a literal fucking amazon forklift.

No wonder I wiped that shit from my brain.

This picture alone is making me stupidly angry, seriously.

I can't get over it, I'm on my ass.
I imagine the writing team like:
Artist: "So, a forklift?"
Nickelodeon Executive: "Yea, just like, a forklift."
Artist: "Like with steampunk parts like gears and maybe a water tribe symb-"
Nickelodeon Executive: "NO! A Forklift, just a regular, nondescript, yellow forklift, like the ones you'd see in any factory anywhere on earth."
Artist: "Doesn't that kinda... clash... violently... with like the entire setting of this universe?"
Nickelodeon Executive: "Uh-huh, yea, whatever, look I've gotta go do like a kilogram of cocaine and have disgusting prostitute sex in my penthouse, just draw what I pay you to draw. This comic exists to sell the new show, kids are gonna love it."
Artist: *contemplates suicide while drawing a stain on the legacy of Avatar*

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I imagine the writing team like:
Artist: "So, a forklift?"
Nickelodeon Executive: "Yea, just like, a forklift."
Artist: "Like with steampunk parts like gears and maybe a water tribe symb-"
Nickelodeon Executive: "NO! A Forklift, just a regular, nondescript, yellow forklift, like the ones you'd see in any factory anywhere on earth."
Artist: "Doesn't that kinda... clash... violently... with like the entire setting of this universe?"
Nickelodeon Executive: "Uh-huh, yea, whatever, look I've gotta go do like a kilogram of cocaine and have disgusting prostitute sex in my penthouse, just draw what I pay you to draw. This comic exists to sell the new show, kids are gonna love it."
Artist: *contemplates suicide while drawing a stain on the legacy of Avatar*
You're giving them way too much credit, given how that whole industry works, the artists don't speak english, live in a basement somewhere in Korea or china and are allow out to see the sun once a year.

May 30, 2020
Oh and just in case anyone doubted me when I said it that it ran on a modern era combustion engine, look at this:
1601704641367.png
There are rubber belts in there, advanced tubing, fucking spark plugs, key-activated ignition system, chemical coolants, fucking just an insanely complex engine system and Toph isn't even 20 years old yet when this takes place. I don't even think shes 18. This might take place like 2-3 years after the events of the show.
They expect us to believe that we could go from gears and steam to modern day combustion engine within roughly 730-1095 days.
Thats like going from percussion cap rifles to an M4A1 in 2-3 years.
Its literally unbelievable.

Reactions: Cierne and Balrog
May 30, 2020
You're giving them way too much credit, given how that whole industry works, the artists don't speak english, live in a basement somewhere in Korea or china and are allow out to see the sun once a year.
Thats unfortunate. Such a waste of talent to draw these comics.

Reactions: Balrog

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Oh and just in case anyone doubted me when I said it that it ran on a modern era combustion engine, look at this:
View attachment 842466
There are rubber belts in there, advanced tubing, fucking spark plugs, key-activated ignition system, chemical coolants, fucking just an insanely complex engine system and Toph isn't even 20 years old yet when this takes place. I don't even think shes 18. This might take place like 2-3 years after the events of the show.
They expect us to believe that we could go from gears and steam to modern day combustion engine within roughly 730-1095 days.
Its literally unbelievable.
God, they weren't satisfied with just fucking up, they had to go off the deep end.

Even in LOK, the car aren't that advanced, even LOK wasn't that retarded.

No, it's worst, it's like going from horse drawn carriage to a jeep and then back to a ford model 1 given how cars are in LOK.

May 30, 2020
God, they weren't satisfied with just fucking up, they had to go off the deep end.

No, it's worst, it's like going from horse drawn carriage to a jeep and then back to a ford model 1 given how cars are in LOK.
Its very clear that Nickelodeon's executives had almost complete creative control over these comics. My boy Aaron Ehaz wouldn't have allowed this flagrant abuse of the source material.

Reactions: DarkDank and Balrog

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Its very clear that Nickelodeon's executives had almost complete creative control over these comics. My boy Aaron Ehaz wouldn't have allowed this flagrant abuse of the source material.
Quite frankly,I doubt the suits gave much of a fuck.
Much more likely they threw the contract to whatever abc-approved drone was available that day and let them go wild.
Its always impressive how little executives actually care till they hemorrhage money and the IP is already 6-feet under.

gulf123

Mar 31, 2020

What's the Dragon Ball Game on your cover?

dogusinator

Oct 1, 2020
I'm stuck on book 4 after you take korro out for a walk and she goes missing, I called Asami and said i spoke to everyone but i can't find her

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
To be honest, them going from blimps to internal combustion engine I can understand when they recently developped a metal bending school, this would be a technological boom for them. Just like when internal combustion arrived for us but smaller than when computers became small enough we could go from dial ups to smartphones in less than two decades.

No, what I still cannot accept is the Korra canon that electricity for them comes mainy from a bunch of lghtning benders!
Since, you know, Azula was considered a genius for being able to do it and her older brother wasn't, even Iroh could not do it and just developed a counter. Could Ozai? (No seriously, I don't remember. But if he could I guess I would?)

Metal Bending was something Toph discovered due to her skills, but seems to be something anyone could do after she taught them. Just, you know, not as well.
Lightning Bending however was already known, just really really rare. And really really hard to learn. Yet they made a whole industry of those and no one imagined a better way?

People developing air bending out of nowhere is more believable than this.
Bending at the point of both series comes from genetics, after all (thus why the Avatar is so special), they just could not access theirs until something awakened it in them. I just finished Zero Time Dillema and it mentioned a few times something called epigenetics (a real study by the way, unlike some of the series' fields like the very mentioned metempsychosis, which exists but is not a studied scientiphic field, just a phylosophical one), that could explain this.
Basically, while our dna does not change through our life (save for damages like aging, radioactivity and terrible luck that can cause cancer) it has some triggers that say what will or not manifest, and those triggers can be turned on or off in situations of extreme danger or distress. In the games it is what can give the ability to get info from other routes, and in here would give the non-benders with air bending ancestors bending of their own.

But, you know, I kinda doubt they thought of it that much.

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
I could say that I like them both equally, but thats because Azula as a love interest and Azula as a slave basically matter the same to me, as in, shes hot, I like the sex scenes in this a little better than the ones in the love route and I like fucking her, but my heart belongs to Toph, and to a lesser extent, Katara.
I felt really bad about book 1's slave route. Taking advantage of a helpless young woman who was just trying to do what was best for her family and friends to survive made me feel like a total cunt, and the fact I was pretending to be the Avatar while doing it made it even worse lol.
I'm a big softie for most of these characters, Avatar is probably my favorite TV show, so I'm completing the slave routes mostly out of a feeling of obligation to see out Mity's work in its entirety rather that my own lusts.
we are same bro

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
How do I access the book 4 Love Route?
Download the latest versions, the ones where have the start of Book 4 Love Route to access.
Either progress to Book 4 or choose the lower right symbol to start right on there.
When asked, choose Love Route instead of Slave Route.
Enjoy what content is already there.

Reactions: dogusinator
May 30, 2020
To be honest, them going from blimps to internal combustion engine I can understand when they recently developped a metal bending school, this would be a technological boom for them. Just like when internal combustion arrived for us but smaller than when computers became small enough we could go from dial ups to smartphones in less than two decades.

No, what I still cannot accept is the Korra canon that electricity for them comes mainy from a bunch of lghtning benders!
Since, you know, Azula was considered a genius for being able to do it and her older brother wasn't, even Iroh could not do it and just developed a counter. Could Ozai? (No seriously, I don't remember. But if he could I guess I would?)

Metal Bending was something Toph discovered due to her skills, but seems to be something anyone could do after she taught them. Just, you know, not as well.
Lightning Bending however was already known, just really really rare. And really really hard to learn. Yet they made a whole industry of those and no one imagined a better way?

Bending at the point of both series comes from genetics, after all (thus why the Avatar is so special), they just could not access theirs until something awakened it in them. I just finished Zero Time Dillema and it mentioned a few times something called epigenetics (a real study by the way, unlike some of the series' fields like the very mentioned metempsychosis, which exists but is not a studied scientiphic field, just a phylosophical one), that could explain this.
Basically, while our dna does not change through our life (save for damages like aging, radioactivity and terrible luck that can cause cancer) it has some triggers that say what will or not manifest, and those triggers can be turned on or off in situations of extreme danger or distress. In the games it is what can give the ability to get info from other routes, and in here would give the non-benders with air bending ancestors bending of their own.

Toph and her metal benders had nothing to do with any of these innovations, at all. They (might) help to do them later, but this level of advancement was reached pretty much overnight with no difficulty. Its very very very badly designed, though you're right about everything else you said, Korra utterly fucked the canon.

What's the Dragon Ball Game on your cover?
I tried it, its not as good as it looks.

we are same bro
Avatar girls make the best waifus.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

Ozai, Azula and Iroh are capable of lightning bending. Ozai used it against Zuko in their final confrontation in the bunker. And Iroh refused to use it on Zuko after he taught him to reflect it. (Zuko went in a storm therefore.)
Still you have a point but I try not to overthink that stuff and focus on the characters. And the lewd possibilities of the game.

lio123722

Jan 10, 2020
please I need help i cant find any obsidian anymore , i have to upgrade the hospital for a quest with katara and when I go to tavern to make time quests they tell me that I need to upgrade tavern as well to do the quest , m stuck i cant find any obsi

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes