Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the most part the slave route overall stories are more or less the same, the only real outlier being BK2 where you're some random create-a-bender who for some reason Azula lets live and you corrupt her and the Fire Nation

BK3 the big difference is that you use the mind control instead of get rid of it and BK4 instead of it being the darkest hour your just training her and there is no war in Ba Sing Se

Obviously the lovey-dovey dialogue is also gone and your more of an asshole but that's a given

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So, it looks like they are backfilling new scenes in old chapters now. Which... yea it is nice.
But I don't really feel like replaying the game (yet) to see those. A natural drawback of the chapters method.
In Book 2,
huh. I totally forgot there is a romance route in this game. I only play slave route

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
big YEABUTT there for all the solely-this-or-that-only players. you do miss quite a big part of game content, if you play only one route each book, no matter which route you play. ok less as much for bk1 since that doesn't have the longer, more complex stories of the later ones. still, you're missing out.

also, Hoe Hoe Hoe. had to be done. :V

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
big YEABUTT there for all the solely-this-or-that-only players. you do miss quite a big part of game content, if you play only one route each book, no matter which route you play. ok less as much for bk1 since that doesn't have the longer, more complex stories of the later ones. still, you're missing out.

also, Hoe Hoe Hoe. had to be done. :V
I feel only the slave route of book 4 is a must-to-be-played. In book 1 the differences are minimal. Book 2 and 3 slave routes are low quality stories imho.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hi all, is it just me or is anyone else having a problem with the game running slowly since the last update, I'm playing V9.7b.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Hi all, is it just me or is anyone else having a problem with the game running slowly since the last update, I'm playing V9.7b.
It's not unusual since Mity switched to the latest Renpy version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes